Alfredo Morelos

ElBufalo20

Not sure if hes got a thread on here not seen one recently. 

But he certainly deserves it as one of our best signings in recent years. Only 21 and yeah he does still have a lot to learn but what a great striker we have.

Hopefully he gets the recognition of the Colombian national team.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a boy, same age as me and he’s oot causing a savvy for Rangers n am sitting wae no idea what am doing after a stank this cider.

On yersel wee man, will either go down as one of our best modern day strikers or make us a lot of money. Happy with either.

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

What a boy, same age as me and he’s oot causing a savvy for Rangers n am sitting wae no idea what am doing after a stank this cider.

On yersel wee man, will either go down as one of our best modern day strikers or make us a lot of money. Happy with either.

Must be some cider because it’s fucked your spelling. ??

Cracking wee player who bulldozes every cunt in his way, if dumbelle is worth £18m then he's a £25m player all day long, just had a motm against the Brazilian champions, scored 2 and set up 1 in one great half of football.

Take a bow son......take a bow???

6 minutes ago, AyrshireBlue said:

As a South American himself what a confidence booster 2 goals against one of the biggest clubs in South America will be to him.

2 really good finishes too.  

Dont like that at all. Dont want him on their radar at all.

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Must be some cider because it’s fucked your spelling. ??

CB am half canned and if you can tell me what word av fucked up then I’ll admit it. 

But av read the post back 2/3 times (with one eye) n can’t see anything wrong with it :whistle:

Maybe it’s just the Glasgow youngster coming out in me that n you can’t understand me :lol: 

He is young and did ok so far. Missed a lot of chances but has scored plenty so far. I would say a half decent stricker should score plenty for either half of the old form with the amount of chances created. I was sceptical recently but if he can continue to.finish like he did tonight he will keep an happy 

Just now, WGOH said:

CB am half canned and if you can tell me what word av fucked up then I’ll admit it. 

But av read the post back 2/3 times (with one eye) n can’t see anything wrong with it :whistle:

Maybe it’s just the Glasgow youngster coming out in me that n you can’t understand me :lol: 

You get the same problem as me mate. 

Big Fucking Thumbs. ??

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

Bill leckie says hes pish as well.Just proves yet again what that little twat knows.

That cunt is too busy trying extra hard to hear of any naughty songs are being sung at games so he has material for mondays tarrier comic. Bitter wee troll like the rest of his media pals.