Lee Wallace

MrMckee

Lee Wallace has been a class act during his time at the club. He represents everything you would want in a Rangers player. I have no doubt he will be up for the fight to get his place back. Whether that happens or not only time will tell. But it is good to see completion again all around the park.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

John will improve. Wallace is on the decline.

No brainer for me, Wallace should be nothing more than a backup now.

Yeah.

The jersey is DJs.  It's for Wallace to fight for it and prove he deserves it most not just to be given it based on captaincy or previous performances.

6 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

My passwords have been saved on chrome at work without me realising . Same guy as last time. I’m 100% no a taig as my twitter shows. Changing passwords now 

Please tell me you hit him

9 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

My passwords have been saved on chrome at work without me realising . Same guy as last time. I’m 100% no a taig as my twitter shows. Changing passwords now 

Rumour has it a proddy has infiltrated your Twitter but you're really a beast.

Reported.

He's a much better defender than John, but John is better going forward.

I prefer full-backs that can actually defend so I'd opt with him when he comes back fit unless he's really bad.

But ideally I'd still prefer to cash in on Tav (depending on what's offered), get shot of Hodson and play John on left-wing against certain weaker SPL sides and buy two, capable, mature, defensive-minded full-backs.

Something else to perhaps consider that before Wallace's injury he was scunnered with Pedro (and told to stay away from Ibrox) so maybe under someone like Murty who the players seem to like we might see an upturn in his performances. I think maybe we owe Wallace that infact and without being too sentimental if he's not got it after he get's a wee chance.