Tav

Lloyd

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Easy to say you are staying when no one is interested. If a big offer comes in he will be off. To think otherwise is just silly. 

Spot on but the gullible element on here think that Tav tweeting he isn't leaving just now equates to him loving the club, call me cynical if you wish but the days of players being loyal due to any emotional attachment to ANY club are long gone, as the saying goes cash is king and every player will go where the cash is.

3 minutes ago, DennyBlueNose said:

Typical response from a nobody with delusions if grandeur 

Going to write this in your spoken dialect to help you understand ok, do you ken what my post was stating eh ? Because I can assure you there was nothing grandues about the post you replied too.

3 hours ago, brazz1972 said:

For me Tav isn't far away from or just as good as Alan Hutton was before he left. Hutton was better defender but Tav is a better all round player and if he keeps improving his defensive side then will be quality. 

Remember  Hutton went for £9m all those years ago.

Nah not for me. Hutton was ridiculously dangerous going forward, it really was a case of getting the ball to him on that overlap as often as possible. Tav, as much as i like him and think he's one of our best players, hasn't got near his level yet - bare in mind Hutton was tearing champions league teams apart as well. 

2 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

Going to write this in your spoken dialect to help you understand ok, do you ken what my post was stating eh ? Because I can assure you there was nothing grandues about the post you replied too.

This guy :taig:

For me Tav isn't far away from or just as good as Alan Hutton was before he left. Hutton was better defender but Tav is a better all round player and if he keeps improving his defensive side then will be quality. 

I like Tav, but hes miles away from the level Hutton was at before he left. In fact I think it's highly unlikely he will ever reach that level. 

4 minutes ago, barkie said:

Taigs outing themselves all through this thread they are going to have a stroke when we win the league 

Don't think Derek or Barry Ferguson would appreciate being called taigs, I attended the same secondary education establishment they attended but I'm a taig because you don't agree with my opinion, what a fucking joke you are.

Just now, Boaby Bear said:

May be so bud. But he's a footballer if a team come in offering him a few quid more he will be off.

Cash in and move I say.

Depends if he wants to sign a contract or not, I hope he does but we don’t know right now. There is definite interest in him I’ve no doubt about that.

3 hours ago, TT blueteen said:

The point I was making was Tav is a defender so should be defensively sound imo he isn't. I used Miller as a comparison, not in a way of defending him but to show our fans are fickle as there can be no denying that, Ally was rightly worshipped as a player, his time as manager was painful but the amount of castigation recieved by Ally was unjustifiable sure he wasn't a good manager but what did you want him to do, knock back the opportunity to be the clubs manager ?

Again, nonsense. 

Even taking away from the footballing side (which was utterly shambolic), look at his ‘corporate’ choices / actions. 

No one in their right mind doesn’t acknowledge his excellent footballing contribution. 

Have to disagree. Hutton warranted a place at International and Champions League level where he excelled. Tav has some way to go before he is anywhere near the level Hutton was at. As good a player as Tav is.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Again, nonsense. 

Even taking away from the footballing side (which was utterly shambolic), look at his ‘corporate’ choices / actions. 

No one in their right mind doesn’t acknowledge his excellent footballing contribution. 

Sorry I don't know what your referring too, what were his 'corporate' choices / actions that merited the levels of criticism aimed at McCoist.

7 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

Don't think Derek or Barry Ferguson would appreciate being called taigs, I attended the same secondary education establishment they attended but I'm a taig because you don't agree with my opinion, what a fucking joke you are.

Fuck off you wee tramp 

15 minutes ago, TT blueteen said:

Hahaha what a wee fanny, I'm not a chuechter. 

And yes, when you jump about calling people nobodies you imply you see yourself as somebody.

You're just an angry wee man coming in here to start fights, your first comment in this thread was to slate our fickle fan base, what kind of reaction did you expect? 

I know he can be quite poor defensively at times but when he's on his game he is probably all round our most important and effective player.

Would not want him to leave. We'll realise just how important he is when he's not there and we have Hodson standing on the half way line scratching his balls.

Archived