the greatest

Gaffbear

Maradonna was a fine player who at his best was the equal of Messi or any player I've seen.

However, the longevity and durability of Messi - and consequently his phenomenal stats - suggests Messi has performed to a consistently higher level for longer.

Think Messi has more in his locker for the team than Maradonna too if I'm honest so he gets my vote.

99% of the tackles Maradonna jumped over or pushed out the way Messi would be rolling around the floor. That's why he gets my vote as the greatest.

Not only could he glide past far superior defenders than today but he was tough enough to keep going. If defenders could tackle now Messi wouldn't be as prolific as he is.Not dissing Messi at all as i feel that he is in the top 3 ever to have played..

8 hours ago, King Jela said:

No been funny but how the fuck is that even possible? 

Well, it's hard to say because Messi hardly ever shows off, but we don't usually see him doing tricks, passing with backheels or the outside of his boot, or rabonas, or any of that stuff. I'm sure he's capable, but if you haven't spent a career doing it you aren't going to do it as well. 

22 hours ago, Inigo said:

We need another war so the RM crew can move on to hating some other country's people. 

Argentina took the heat off Germany, I'm hoping it'll be Australia that'll take the heat off the Argies.

Fuck that. AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!

What if we had to invade?

Have you seen how much poisonous shit they've got down there? Not just talking about their vile lagers either.

Nah if we want to fight somebody make it some where warm and sunny just not of poisonous stuff. Grenada, Jamaica, Martinique, Ibiza you get the idea.

Oh an by the way Maradonna's a fat sank, but I did love his hand of god v England back in the day.

1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

Fuck that. AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!

What if we had to invade?

Have you seen how much poisonous shit they've got down there? Not just talking about their vile lagers either.

Nah if we want to fight somebody make it some where warm and sunny just not of poisonous stuff. Grenada, Jamaica, Martinique, Ibiza you get the idea.

Oh an by the way Maradonna's a fat sank, but I did love his hand of god v England back in the day.

That's why I want it to be Australia. Nothing much there interests me and I couldn't deal with visiting because of the spiders so it would be no loss if we bombed it to oblivion. 

I'd miss Ibiza. Australia's expendable.

On 22/02/2018 at 20:56, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Maradona was a genius in his prime, won a Serie A title with a pretty mediocre Napoli side - single handed (no pun intended). Can't see Messi ever doing that. Yet to see a player as skillful and dominant in the modern day.

Messi is the most dominant player I've ever seen. He dictates flow and tempo when he drops into midfield, he assists frequently and has one of the best goals per games ratio in history. The amount of times he's turned games for Barca and Argentina single handedly is insane.