£9 million we knocked back

If we are to continue with 4231 I would prefer to play Morelos in the Windass role with cummings up top. Windass has been scoring goals but doesn't dictate the play or hold up the ball enough to bring the team further up the pitch. Morelos has the physical attributes to do this allowing Cummings to be in and around the box to finish.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

No chance we knocked back 9 million. You have to wonder at the gullibility of so many of our support tbh. Works well for the board though. 

Because the support made the decision? Jesus Christ.

8 minutes ago, euanRFC said:

The sitters were horrendous, but his general play was decent. Bossed their back line and made things happen for us 

Sorry, but I see a lazy player who dives when he loses ball, or makes out he has been fouled

to cover his embarrassment at losing the ball.  He waddles about for 50% of the game. Plays in bursts

and his sitters he constantly misses is not funny or acceptable anymmore. 

He is not a great player, he never will be. 

1 minute ago, mchammer said:

Sorry, but I see a lazy player who dives when he loses ball, or makes out he has been fouled

to cover his embarrassment at losing the ball.  He waddles about for 50% of the game. Plays in bursts

Too much truth in that for some to swallow.

I'd get rid of him and Windass to bring in better and have Cummings as the number 1 striker.

Alot of the comments here are said with anger. If Murty sells him in January and Cummings turns out shite or gets injured, we're back to Miller & Herrera.

He misses far too many chances and the praise has went to his head since he done the interview saying hes using us as stepping stone to the premier league.

He's still a young boy and his hold up play is fantastic, would be much better with a strike partner but he also needs to learn composure in big matches to move to the next level. 

1 minute ago, bennybongo said:

What are you talking about. Rangers never received a 9 million bid for Alfredo Morelos. If you believe we did, you're an idiot. 

What bid did we receive? With evidence obviously, you’ll understand.

2 minutes ago, mchammer said:

I see a young player probably the first striker in the last 5 years who has been decent but given some of the other strikers, fat boyd, waghorn......it is not that hard.

With proper coaching I think he could become better - how much I have no idea.

To put it into perspective boyd has more goals in the league than him this season (and more per minute) so I dont think for one minute he is a 10m player.

It's no just the misses in the old firms, it's every fucking week. The amount of sitters he's missed this season has bit on the arse multiple times already. Yes, you're never going to get a striker who could score everything but come on to fuck with some of them.

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Alot of the comments here are said with anger. If Murty sells him in January and Cummings turns out shite or gets injured, we're back to Miller & Herrera.

He misses far too many chances and the praise has went to his head since he done the interview saying hes using us as stepping stone to the premier league.

He's still a young boy and his hold up play is fantastic, would be much better with a strike partner but he also needs to learn composure in big matches to move to the next level. 

Utter tripe.

That's exactly the kind of thinking that makes sure we will win fuck all.

As for composure. It's much like a spine. You're born with it or not.

Morelos doesn't posses the attributes we need as striker. Get him and  Murty's other love child Windass to fuck, along with a few others. There is not a lot who are title winning in our squad. End of.

Smell the coffee.

Crazy offers coming from dodgy Chinese sources, quickly followed by Morelos signing a long contract. 

His agent played a blinder in my opinion.

Still think there's a good player in there though. Maybe just needs a period of rattling in goals and calming down a bit in big games to come good again.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Utter tripe.

That's exactly the kind of thinking that makes sure we will win fuck all.

As for composure. It's much like a spine. You're born with it or not.

Morelos doesn't posses the attributes we need as striker. Get him and  Murty's other love child Windass to fuck, along with a few others. There is not a lot who are title winning in our squad. End of.

He doesn't posses the attributes we need as a striker? Without him on the park we don't create anything, he bullies defenders every week & brings everyone into the game. Hes strong, able to beat a man & has been top scorer all season (Boyd is 1 ahead now), not sure what else hes missing apart from the composure in big matches.

I agree there's not alot in the squad who are title winning and we need a massive clearout still but you named the 2 players in the team who are the top scorers and have been 2 of our best players this season. 

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Smell the coffee.

Crazy offers coming from dodgy Chinese sources, quickly followed by Morelos signing a long contract. 

His agent played a blinder in my opinion.

Still think there's a good player in there though. Maybe just needs a period of rattling in goals and calming down a bit in big games to come good again.

The offer would come to RFC mate. 

Even a stupid cunt like Alves would grasp that. 

Just now, Valance1690 said:

He doesn't posses the attributes we need as a striker? Without him on the park we don't create anything, he bullies defenders every week & brings everyone into the game. Hes strong, able to beat a man & has been top scorer all season (Boyd is 1 ahead now), not sure what else hes missing apart from the composure in big matches.

I agree there's not alot in the squad who are title winning and we need a massive clearout still but you named the 2 players in the team who are the top scorers and have been 2 of our best players this season. 

He’s a goal behind Kris Boyd now in goal charts.

For a Rangers striker, that’s absolutely embarrassing.