Post match reaction

KingKirk

16 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Most assists in the league, goal today, and did a lot of good things today in both directions. Our best players today were in the wide areas, including Candeias.

Crossing was poor, but if there's one thing he's not it's a passenger, and to say he's dug shite is just nonsense.

Assists, Against who, the bottom 8 ffs, his goal, he couldn't miss it, although Morelos could. Lets face it the scum are way ahead of us tactically, a striker on when down to ten men and you know why, because our team is half full of passengers who could have played all day long and never scored, how come Brenda could see that and our manager is as thick as fuck.

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We shot ourselves in the foot @Smile fuck all to do with who wanted it more ffs. Even those that say we deserved what we got are saying we blew it for ourselves and should of won

Saying we should have won, isn't a complement, because bad teams are good at getting beat through their own bad play and we have an abundance of it from shipping cheap goals, a weak midfield and a toothless front line and fans turn a blind eye to it when winning against lesser teams, walking out of Ibrox today every fan discussion that I heard were saying Rangers are still not good enough, I think they are right.

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

Saying we should have won, isn't a complement, because bad teams are good at getting beat through their own bad play and we have an abundance of it from shipping cheap goals, a weak midfield and a toothless front line and fans turn a blind eye to it when winning against lesser teams, walking out of Ibrox today every fan discussion that I heard were saying Rangers are still not good enough, I think they are right.

We aint good enough yet but I think the fact we are given them a game now shows our progress even from when the season started. Its not the scum games  that have cost us.

Whatever happens between now and season end this board must get money together for murty or a new manager to get the 3/4 players needed to really push on.

Next season we should be winning or at least a very strong title push.

16 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Assists, Against who, the bottom 8 ffs, his goal, he couldn't miss it, although Morelos could. Lets face it the scum are way ahead of us tactically, a striker on when down to ten men and you know why, because our team is half full of passengers who could have played all day long and never scored, how come Brenda could see that and our manager is as thick as fuck.

Aye, there were only 3 guys and the goalie between him and the goal. He took it well. He also gave supposedly one of sellic's best players, and probably the best fullback in the country, Tierney, a tough time. He was better than Tierney today. The only aspect of his game that let him down today was his crossing, he played well otherwise.

I don't know who they're against. I don't know who any of the top assisting players assists are against, but he's top of the list regardless, playing the same teams everyone else is. 

Candeias is one that's well capable of being part of a title winning squad. I doubt you'll get too many agreeing that he's shite.

53 minutes ago, Bluenose1986 said:

I saw candeias trying. 

After windass scored he fucking vanished. 

Mall I ask is you try. And candeias never hid. 

It was up to Murty to get Cummings on for windlass but the fanny hooked Goss instead (and then Windass) took up that position. Honest tae fuck. A blind man could see that weakened our formation. 

And after that numpty Alves went up near the end we never put a high cross in ☹️

7 minutes ago, will2203 said:

It was up to Murty to get Cummings on for windlass but the fanny hooked Goss instead (and then Windass) took up that position. Honest tae fuck. A blind man could see that weakened our formation. 

And after that numpty Alves went up near the end we never put a high cross in ☹️

Goss was lucky to last as long as he did, blame him partly for two goals and easily the worst player on the park. Two tough games, two shite performances by him.

3 hours ago, danger ranger said:

It's the same every week, only we are playing teams that aren't up to it, yet they still score cheap goals against  while we miss far too many easy chances, absolutely no different today, we created enough chances to win the game.

Also we have too many passengers, Goss, Windass, Candeias and the goalkeeper and that's just a start, we also need to replace Morelos with a goal scorer.

Bollocks.

3 hours ago, hammer93 said:

That goal was coming but should of been prevented...do u believe they were the better team before they went down to 10men?

NO and thats the most annoying thing, they were the better team AFTER they went down to 10 men and Murty must take some blame for that 

3 hours ago, danger ranger said:

It's the same every week, only we are playing teams that aren't up to it, yet they still score cheap goals against  while we miss far too many easy chances, absolutely no different today, we created enough chances to win the game.

Also we have too many passengers, Goss, Windass, Candeias and the goalkeeper and that's just a start, we also need to replace Morelos with a goal scorer.

Candelas a passenger. Get a fucking grip.

1 minute ago, onefootwillie said:

The only thing I would like to know from him was why we did not press them. He covered everything else 

I think he covered that when he said they had 6 foot guys at the back but didn't really go at them when they went down to 10 and played too direct. That's just the way I took it. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I think he covered that when he said they had 6 foot guys at the back but didn't really go at them when they went down to 10 and played too direct. That's just the way I took it. 

He was right about the 6 foot guys at the back but for me today we did not press their midfield and that from possession point of view was a big problem. 

Just now, onefootwillie said:

He was right about the 6 foot guys at the back but for me today we did not press their midfield and that from possession point of view was a big problem. 

We couldn't press the midfield even if we wanted to as we had a 2-man midfield and looked too isolated. It was the same first game at Ibrox think it was a two man midfield with Jack and Dorrans with Pena playing in a hole beyond them - exact same sort of isolation allowing celtic to dominate. We really don't learn these lessons.

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

NO and thats the most annoying thing, they were the better team AFTER they went down to 10 men and Murty must take some blame for that 

I must of watched a different game...yes we were wasteful with th ball but to suggest they were the better team is throwing the toys out the pram 

Too many players not doing their jobs. Right/left back not defending, holding midfielders not covering, centre half’s standing off players, keepers running out needlessly. 

Not to mention Morelos who misses from 4 yards and Cummings who didn’t get a shot on goal. 

The only pass marks were Candeias and Murphy.