New Vanguard Bear Article.

minstral

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Is there a reason MSP won't get involved in asking questions?

What is their culture, beliefs, religion, team, etc? Maybe they're too busy with the obfa nonsense.

The SNP are anti Rangers. Good luck getting them arguing on our behalf...

10 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What is their culture, beliefs, religion, team, etc? Maybe they're too busy with the obfa nonsense.

The SNP are anti Rangers. Good luck getting them arguing on our behalf...

I didn't realise it went so deep. I can now see why  a MSP wouldn't ask questions in Holyrood they would be branded as sectarian, but that makes me think that those in power are acting in a sectarian way for not allowing questions to be asked. It seems the SNP have the upperhand  whilst they hold the seat of power.

11 hours ago, standup said:

PISH.  And you are also trying to ridicule me, which in a face to face would result in baws kicked. You sir, are a dreamer and possibly a fantasist.  

... ‘baws Kicked’ - as in let’s settle this over a game of football? Anything else would sound like a threat and I’d have to respond by cowering in a corner and sucking my thumb as I would be terrified about an anonomous lowlife wannabe hard man threatening me! 

8 hours ago, standup said:

FAO bluepeter9. The idea of a Charity football match has been put forward and is already gathering support. So what say you to a match between Unionist Rangers fans and separatist Rangers fans. Proceeds to Rangers Charity Foundation.  Would you like to put a squad together, Im happy to  arrange a Unionist Squad. So seriously are you up for it.

There’s a reason I watch football and not play - I’m shite at playing but like many I talk a good game. I’m also 58 slow as fuck and the turning circle of a ocean liner. 

But I can learn fifa 17 the place where many a tactical genius on here Learnt how to manage? 

16 hours ago, coopscracker said:

only 2 of those parties would have influence with HMRC, Scottish government has no pull whatsoever with HMRC

Tories and labour could have done something but didnt. 

I am glad you are getting the point i am trying to make though, and yes there are members in the snp who clearly dislike our club and what it stands for. there are dick heads in every walk of life.

Pretty sure the Labour MP Brian Donohoe tried to help. 

An MP is calling for a parliamentary inquiry into the taxman's pursuit of Rangers over the club's use of Employee Benefit Trusts (EBTs).

Brian Donohoe, secretary of the Rangers Supporters Club at Westminster, says HM Revenue and Customs’ approach was "cack-handed".

The old company which ran the club was forced into liquidation earlier this year after HMRC blocked a proposed deal with creditors.

Mr Donohoe, a Labour MP for Central Ayrshire, is calling for an inquiry into the taxman’s actions. He said: “I think it's cack-handed and it's been demonstrated as such. They've got now the decision of the tribunal. They're now even talking about the possibility of going to an appeal, and it really is time for them to get their act together.

“And I'm hoping that Margaret Hodge in her committee, the PAC, will look at this more closely, in order that no football club will suffer the consequences of the HMRC action, as has been the case in this.”

The tribunal sat for 29 days in Edinburgh. According to Murray International Holdings, the final tax bill could have been as high as £90m if they had lost. But by a majority, the tribunal judges ruled its use of EBTs had been legal.

HMRC is now considering whether to appeal against the tribunal's ruling and it could come under pressure from some quarters not to let the matter drop.

The National Audit Office at Westminster criticised HMRC for not doing enough to clamp down on aggressive tax avoidance schemes. Experts said it was unclear what would happen next.

Neil Patey, from Ernst and Young, told STV News: “I think they will think long and hard before deciding one way or another. I think there is a chance that they will go ahead and appeal this, but if they do, that will take a long time.

“We're talking months, probably years, before this gets through the whole appeal process. They may decide, based upon yesterday's findings, that that's enough for now and they will pursue other cases on other merits.”

In light of the tribunal's findings, Rangers fans are calling for the SPL to scrap its investigation into allegations that the club made undisclosed payments to players.

Ross Blyth, from the Rangers Supporters Assembly, said: “There's a perception in the country, created by a lot of people - football people, by some parts of the media as well - that Rangers were guilty before trial here. I think they should just scrap that SPL investigation now into stripping of the titles before they further embarrass themselves.”

The Scottish Premier League declined to comment.

6 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... ‘baws Kicked’ - as in let’s settle this over a game of football? Anything else would sound like a threat and I’d have to respond by cowering in a corner and sucking my thumb as I would be terrified about an anonomous

You cant raise a team then. OK. I think you are best ignored thank you for your responses anyway.

Low life?. Im hurt.

Edit, just done a mis click and ended up at your profile. That was not intended. Iwas there for about 3 seconds. BYe now.

6 hours ago, standup said:

You cant raise a team then. OK. I think you are best ignored thank you for your responses anyway.

Low life?. Im hurt.

Edit, just done a mis click and ended up at your profile. That was not intended. Iwas there for about 3 seconds. BYe now.

:lol: