New Vanguard Bear Article.

minstral

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And yet Salmond, our First Minister, managed to make a call to mediate.....

its not unlikely that the first minister of scotland has the number of someone outwith the HMRC call centre is it?  doesnt mean they will or are likely to listen.

clearly the point is he tried.

I find this whole conversation bemusing -  as there are no government policies telling their members to actually "hate" Rangers FC. There's been a couple of fuckwit tweets from obvious shellac fans within the SNP but in general I can't fathom peoples reasoning that the SNP, as an elected government is actually trying and harm us. If you say it out loud it sounds bonkers :lol: 

If someone can come up with the policy then I'll change my mind.

AND ANOTHER THING - imagine the fucking lambasting we as a club would have got if we were "helped" by the Gov - fuck me it would certainly take "state aid" to a whole new level 

This fuckers a live one.

As for those pic's. Can someone get them blanked?. Would give you the fucking boke looking at those pish stained , murdering  republican scum bastards. At least McGuinness won't have to worry about indy. He's deed!

As for their SNPira kissing cousins, they should be hanged by the neck until dead as being enemies of the state for the crimes committed against the people of Scotland.

40 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I find this whole conversation bemusing -  as there are no government policies telling their members to actually "hate" Rangers FC. There's been a couple of fuckwit tweets from obvious shellac fans within the SNP but in general I can't fathom peoples reasoning that the SNP, as an elected government is actually trying and harm us. If you say it out loud it sounds bonkers :lol: 

AND ANOTHER THING - imagine the fucking lambasting we as a club would have got if we were "helped" by the Gov - fuck me it would certainly take "state aid" to a whole new level 

It doesn’t matter if it’s official party policy - a party is only as good as its members and voters - feast your eyes upon the pictures of them (the leaders) in possibly the biggest IRA pub in the UK outwith West Belfast - celtic stuff, tri colours and provo tins on display at the bar 

i know you are a yesser or SNP voter even if you don’t scream it - you need to think long and hard about these people and their party 

51 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It doesn’t matter if it’s official party policy - a party is only as good as its members and voters - feast your eyes upon the pictures of them (the leaders) in possibly the biggest IRA pub in the UK outwith West Belfast - celtic stuff, tri colours and provo tins on display at the bar 

i know you are a yesser or SNP voter even if you don’t scream it - you need to think long and hard about these people and their party 

It won’t be hard to find pictures of ALL past political leaders hanging about with scum

11 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Everyone I know in the SNP party knows I’m a season ticket holder - you get the normal banter - when they wisper behind my back it’s cause they are jealous of my good looks. Now stop being so paranoid and embrace your inner Scot! 

PISH.  And you are also trying to ridicule me, which in a face to face would result in baws kicked. You sir, are a dreamer and possibly a fantasist.  

What was it the local SNP MSP said about the Rangers situation, jobs being lost etc.  "It wouldn't be appropriate to comment.". I feel like joining the snp going to a convention waving my Union Flag/Jack and Rangers top, I wonder what reaction I would get. Possibly get called a H**, maybe even an orange bastard, or brit scum. 

37 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

OBFA. 

There's a policy for you.

3 hours ago, coopscracker said:

its not unlikely that the first minister of scotland has the number of someone outwith the HMRC call centre is it?  doesnt mean they will or are likely to listen.

clearly the point is he tried.

He fulfilled his ministerial duties.

Helped us? You've mentioned that a few times but really tried to help us??? Not seen any evidence of that other than mediation which as I've said serves both involved parties.

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He fulfilled his ministerial duties.

Helped us? You've mentioned that a few times but really tried to help us??? Not seen any evidence of that other than mediation which as I've said serves both involved parties.

Still more than any other cunt 

1 hour ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Best ignored mate.Think he is the  offspring from sperm donated by Comical Ali before he got his just reward.Would explain the shire he spouts.

There.are.no.tanks.in.bagdad

FAO bluepeter9. The idea of a Charity football match has been put forward and is already gathering support. So what say you to a match between Unionist Rangers fans and separatist Rangers fans. Proceeds to Rangers Charity Foundation.  Would you like to put a squad together, Im happy to  arrange a Unionist Squad. So seriously are you up for it.

4 minutes ago, coopscracker said:

Still more than any cunt.

Yes. Lifting the phone once was hugely commendable for a First Minister given the threat to jobs from a significant employer in an employment blackspot.  Never mind the footballing aspect.

One phone call. Bravo ????

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yes. Lifting the phone once was hugely commendable for a First Minister given the threat to jobs from a significant employer in an employment blackspot.  Never mind the footballing aspect.

One phone call. Bravo ????

Bravo indeed 

1 hour ago, standup said:

FAO bluepeter9. The idea of a Charity football match has been put forward and is already gathering support. So what say you to a match between Unionist Rangers fans and separatist Rangers fans. Proceeds to Rangers Charity Foundation.  Would you like to put a squad together, Im happy to  arrange a Unionist Squad. So seriously are you up for it.

unionists wear red white and blue .strong traditional colours 

nationalist wear yellow 

you can make up your own mind what the yellow signifies