I was at the game mate 

If I'm going to slag off players .I want to know if I'm wrong or right 

It's me therapy mate .Sad as it may seem 

Tav ,Dorrans ,Windass ,Martin Cummings and Murphy all piss poor 

Sone decent effort from Holt and Candeas was only crum 

What do u think of halidays performance 

2 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Hopefully cash ?

I've got fucking "cash" but it wouldn't buy a 3rd division player.  The board have "cash" too but it's small beer in football terms.  Our problem is we're running at a loss just to maintain this substandard squad so where the fuck does the serious wedge come from to improve it across the board and maintain it in wages and bonuses?

I've disliked Tav for quite a few years now since the cup final 

Watched him today in first half but watching him for the 5th goal .Any bear watching this total loser for a footballer will realise he is simply not good enough .Absolutely not as our right back .And absolutely not as our Captain after today 

God he needs his balls rattled for today shambolic performance 

How the fuck did that only finish 5 

That is only crum we can take from this today 

Few times these beggars have let us off lightly and says everything about the so called professional players we have playing for us 

Unforgivable 

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

How the fuck did that only finish 5 

That is only crum we can take from this today 

Few times these beggars have let us off lightly and says everything about the so called professional players we have playing for us 

Unforgivable 

Alnwick had some cracking saves and there finishing was poor it could have been worse, Russell Matin should have been subbed at half time shockingly bad.

3 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Alnwick had some cracking saves and there finishing was poor it could have been worse, Russell Matin should have been subbed at half time shockingly bad.

Yeah spot on .He was quietly shite 

Almost as shite as Dorrans and Tav 

He simply shouldn't be anywhere near our club next year 

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah spot on .He was quietly shite 

Almost as shite as Dorrans and Tav 

He simply shouldn't be anywhere near our club next year 

When you think of Tav when he first came he looked like a real find and was setting up and scoring goals but was a bit suspect defending now he can't even string a 5 yard pass, he got turned inside out all afternoon, He has peaked at Rangers and was losing out on 60/40 tackle as well.

Dorrans has alot to prove he should have been dropped today as he was breathing out his arse from early on and another who had forgotten how to pass, I would get rid of Tav and Dorrans who will be on decent money but are no where near earning it.

1 minute ago, GWR1979 said:

When you think of Tav when he first came he looked like a real find and was setting up and scoring goals but was a bit suspect defending now he can't even string a 5 yard pass, he got turned inside out all afternoon, He has peaked at Rangers and was losing out on 60/40 tackle as well.

Dorrans has alot to prove he should have been dropped today as he was breathing out his arse from early on and another who had forgotten how to pass, I would get rid of Tav and Dorrans who will be on decent money but are no where near earning it.

The ones where a lot is expected 

Both fail constantly to deliver 

50 minutes ago, Coop said:

I've got fucking "cash" but it wouldn't buy a 3rd division player.  The board have "cash" too but it's small beer in football terms.  Our problem is we're running at a loss just to maintain this substandard squad so where the fuck does the serious wedge come from to improve it across the board and maintain it in wages and bonuses?

No idea where it comes from but that’s what it fuckin needs.

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

more than there should be, guaranteed. Most of them are ahead of the curve 

obviously Murty will get a few of his own players in and we will go from there.  how the fuck has he not resigned. embarrassing. 

8 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

obviously Murty will get a few of his own players in and we will go from there.  how the fuck has he not resigned. embarrassing. 

why would he resign? Theyve got another youth coach to take his place already, Murty should take all he can het off these robbing cunts that run our club.

Just now, With Heart and Hand said:

why would he resign? Theyve got another youth coach to take his place already, Murty should take all he can het off these robbing cunts that run our club.

i know he wont resign, i dont blame him but if he doesnt leave we wont get european football. the board really dont have a clue, so many fuckups. have they got anything right?

4 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

i know he wont resign, i dont blame him but if he doesnt leave we wont get european football. the board really dont have a clue, so many fuckups. have they got anything right?

hell be gone by next season guaranteed. He shouldn't have to go thru the embarrassment of having to resign.

Ive been really angry with him during these OF games because hes been pish, but he didnt ask for this, if he is to be replaced i hope its before the last game so he csn at least get the standing applause from the Rangers support that he deserves

his results cant be applauded but no one can deny he did his best in a shite situation and i for one will always have respect for him and see him as one of us. He held his position with the dignity befitting of the title and tried his best and i thank him for it.

7 hours ago, gersandy said:

Throwing cash at it isn’t always the answer. After all Pedro spent £9million.

Not spending on the right players is the issue and appointing the right manager would help.

Archived