**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Sickening. These bastards know that everything is on video..they could at least hide it!!!

Never going to sink in how clueless they all are, granted you can’t be a thug and that’s not the Rangers way, but neither is being everyone’s bitch, full of fenians and shitebag journeymen

5 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Sickening. These bastards know that everything is on video..they could at least hide it!!!

They don’t hide it because he couldn’t care less. 

Him and his manager are a pair of filthy taig fucks who should be pulled out the back of Ibrox and fucking shot.

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

His affray conviction and numerous other reasons. 

Okay, fair dos on that, but he has the mental strength and belief to instil the same in our squad. On the last two showings against them, isn’t that the most important piece that’s missing? No point bringing  in new players if they are not willing to die for the cause. That’s what Stevie G will bring. This is not about experience vs U18 rookie, this is about the fucking winning mentality -someone who’s been there and done it at the highest level as a captain, in that respect he has more to offer than all your third rate managers put together. You shouldn’t get a shot at being the Rangers manager for winning the championship and getting relegated immediately, or for stringing a few wins together to land 5th place in the SPL when you were expected to be 9th, or for coming second year after year with no real competition. 

Nah, not for me. I’ll take my gamble on a captain of one of the biggest clubs in Europe, and country, that knows what it takes to win - real blood, sweat and tears and leads all around him to do the same. No prima donnas, no showboaters, just hard physical graft and going to the limit for the cause. 

If we have some money to spend on a team, I’d give it to Stevie G with a brief to build a team on the same principles and values that he had as a player. 

We will never witness what we did today with SG at the helm, I can guarantee that. 

1 minute ago, James Rolle said:

Okay, fair dos on that, but he has the mental strength and belief to instil the same in our squad. On the last two showings against them, isn’t that the most important piece that’s missing? No point bringing  in new players if they are not willing to die for the cause. That’s what Stevie G will bring. This is not about experience vs U18 rookie, this is about the fucking winning mentality -someone who’s been there and done it at the highest level as a captain, in that respect he has more to offer than all your third rate managers put together. You shouldn’t get a shot at being the Rangers manager for winning the championship and getting relegated immediately, or for stringing a few wins together to land 5th place in the SPL when you were expected to be 9th, or for coming second year after year with no real competition. 

Nah, not for me. I’ll take my gamble on a captain of one of the biggest clubs in Europe, and country, that knows what it takes to win - real blood, sweat and tears and leads all around him to do the same. No prima donnas, no showboaters, just hard physical graft and going to the limit for the cause. 

If we have some money to spend on a team, I’d give it to Stevie G with a brief to build a team on the same principles and values that he had as a player. 

We will never witness what we did today with SG at the helm, I can guarantee that. 

Delusional patter.

We are doomed to mediocrity if folk like you exist in numbers.

Where is Maradona? He won the lot and a world cup...oh aye sacked again.

Melt 

2 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

No, you really can't guarantee that at all.

6 minutes ago, Ibroxric72 said:

Hat’s off to any Bear who could sit through that gutless crap.

Thanks mate.

I was just sucking up the pain and humiliation on the basis that it would make me stronger and that in some weird vicarious way king would suddenly realise where he'd left that £30,000 and that Gerrad was coming as no2 Guardiola.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Delusional patter.

We are doomed to mediocrity if folk like you exist in numbers.

Where is Maradona? He won the lot and a world cup...oh aye sacked again.

Melt 

Maradona the coke heid? You are shitting me? 

Just now, The Godfather said:

These Stevie G Dullards are guaranteeing a hell of a lot.

Based on absolutely fuck all as he's an under 18's coach.

Take the name away and our board are looking at making our next manager Liverpools under 18's coach.

How anyone is anything but fucking sickened by that is beyond me.

Today wasn't a shock to anyone who has seen us recently and watched that incompetent idiot Murty.  The board have shown how utterly useless they are having appointed the clown twice as temporary manager.    They have gone from one disaster to another and along the way have brought disgrace and humiliation to our Club.  The sad thing is that Alastair Johnston thinks we are further forward than we should expect.   How these clowns thought it OK to leave Murty in charge is beyond belief.  

8 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

I fully disagree with you.

1 minute ago, James Rolle said:

What would you like to see happen next after today, please tell

A clear out and a proven manager who commands respect installed as manager not some former p,ayer who has done fuck all.

But nah let's just hire a former footballer based on he was a good footballer :lol:

Cunts are delusional on here, they deserve this that they are getting now....not the same amongst us 

Archived