**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

These charlatans wearing our colours should be made to go and apologise to every one off the poor bastards forced to sit and watch them today......

Yep but the don't give a fuck. Sign duds from Wigan, Accrington, Norwich etc and this is what happens. From top to bottom this club needs a clear out. 

3 minutes ago, RDFM said:

He more than likely won’t be. Could appoint anyone with the blind faith he’d be amazing. 

We are all negative bastards, but he might just be an amazing manager. We dont know. "likely" is based on fuck all. Barcelona, Real.....they appoint managers with fuck all (relative) experience. 

1 minute ago, Zappa6995 said:

I would have bitten your hand off for that result after 53 Mins

And how utterly humiliatingly pathetic is that? I agree btw, 5-0 and feeling relieved it wasn’t 7/8. 

Disgusting. 

i thought being put into the bottom tier was the lowest it could be but this is worse - i don't think Gerrard is the answer, there is no single fix, the whole set up is broken. 

seems to me we need to find a core of solid pros 3 or 4 good quality experienced players and try to build around them

but who would come to Rangers in this state is the real question

Not sure what happened after 5 as I turned it off. I've never turned a game off that early but seriously thought it would be whatever tally they wanted.

Murty position is untenable, as a duty of care he should be removed.

Just now, johanhentze said:

We are all negative bastards, but he might just be an amazing manager. We dont know. "likely" is based on fuck all. Barcelona, Real.....they appoint managers with fuck all experience. 

Do they?

Guardiola managed their B team. Zidane managed Madrid’s B team. They play in senior leagues and senior cup competitions. 

Archived