Major investment?

kris1984

Why would the club tell the whole world what finances they have.  That would only allow clubs that we would approach to up the anti.

If Gerard does come then why not give him money to buy players having an experienced manager buying players does not mean he would be right just who he would fancy.  Come on guys there is far to much negativity about us lets be positive for a change.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

We are indeed a great club, one I've supported for 40 years, but  a marvellous opportunity for investment? that's a stretch.

Would love to be wrong but cant get on board with sheer fantasy.

You buy the shares at 27p (going rate) run the club properly and get us winning and in the CL. 

Watch that share price double. 

If you can find another investment you can double your money on let me know. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You buy the shares at 27p (going rate) run the club properly and get us winning and in the CL. 

So why isn't king falling over himself to buy at 20p, easy answer.

12 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

slightly off topic

Do chippies in Scotland still sell deep fried pizzas?  I tried explaining that to a number of people across the globe and all thought I was lying.  A lump of dough, with a spread of pizza sauce covered in some processed cheese, cooked deep fried fat, FFS only in Scotland.  

well i know what im getting for my dinner tonight now

57 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What about expenses for players and such.  By time you pay gerrard his wages, throw in £20-£30m on transfer fees then wages etc would u still be doubling your money??? 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

What about expenses for players and such.  By time you pay gerrard his wages, throw in £20-£30m on transfer fees then wages etc would u still be doubling your money??? 

The club has to cover its own feet, if it was runnIng to the max along with a line of credit and winning things, the share price soars. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The club has to cover its own feet, if it was runnIng to the max along with a line of credit and winning things, the share price soars. 

Yeah I understand that, but from what I gather that's not what many are expecting.  Most think that someone or some company is going to come along and say here u go theirs £30m for gerrard to blow on players?? 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You sound like you’re one of those ‘Boiler Room’ types trying to get folk to invest!:pipe:

Money will be coming in , I can't see us even speaking to Gerrard if we were not be going to give him a decent budget. However these things do take time. I would expect us to announce Gerrard as manager tomorrow ,followed by investment next week ,then the new strips and then start to hear about transfers ( in and out ) after that. It keeps us at the front of the news for a good while.

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

You sound like you’re one of those ‘Boiler Room’ types trying to get folk to invest!:pipe:

He reminds me of Leonardo in Wolf of Wall Street. Knows how tae get the cash in, but fucked wae drugs 24/7. ?

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Yeah I understand that, but from what I gather that's not what many are expecting.  Most think that someone or some company is going to come along and say here u go theirs £30m for gerrard to blow on players?? 

If they buy shares and refinance the club on the understanding that that money will have to be covered in any future sale then they can have their shares the club gets the money to push on and away we go. 

Could all be a load of bollocks as well mind you. ??

12 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

slightly off topic

Do chippies in Scotland still sell deep fried pizzas?  I tried explaining that to a number of people across the globe and all thought I was lying.  A lump of dough, with a spread of pizza sauce covered in some processed cheese, cooked deep fried fat, FFS only in Scotland.  

I’ll tell you what they don’t do, they don’t do proper chicken fillet burgers

1 hour ago, lewislaudrup said:

Cause he has no money

I don’t think you’re listed on South Africa’s rich list if you have no money tbf

i just think people are frustrated with him because he’s tight as fuck. I think he has also a convenient truth in that he can’t get his cash out of South Africa because of SA law on moving money abroad 

Btw I’m not defending him  just answering your post  

18 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

Money will be coming in , I can't see us even speaking to Gerrard if we were not be going to give him a decent budget. However these things do take time. I would expect us to announce Gerrard as manager tomorrow ,followed by investment next week ,then the new strips and then start to hear about transfers ( in and out ) after that. It keeps us at the front of the news for a good while.

Don’t think there’s the slightest chance we won’t be front of the news.

20 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

Like the sound of that. 

1 minute ago, backup said:

stand easy, ff has it !

pish.PNG

Again guy has said he’s heard it and is asking if anyone can confirm or shoot down.

why do you post like people on FF are pushing an agenda when the guy quite clearly asks if anyone has heard anything similar

youre an absolute fucking banger

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Again guy has said he’s heard it and is asking if anyone can confirm or shoot down.

why do you post like people on FF are pushing an agenda when the guy quite clearly asks if anyone has heard anything similar

youre an absolute fucking banger

Harsh...he knows Ed.

Archived