Tav

Lloyd

12 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

How about talking about the many other imposters rather than dwelling on the one guy that actually contributed. 

How about holt? How about goss? What about Martin. What even about Murphy?

Tav could be arguably our best player today. 

We have slaughtered every one of them 

Take the blinkers off mate ffs

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So he didn't "walk past" him as youve posted a couple of times? Thought not.

It was poor. But he put more into that game than any other. I'll spare him being fucked at the end of the game whilst you blame him but don't criticise others equally or more culpable.

How am I not criticising others? I’ve already said In this thread that everyone in the defence was shite and Holt was a mong for getting red.

4 minutes ago, Siwel said:

The last goal is the one that fucked us

True but you can't just isolate one moment out a whole game . Scored to start the fight back , generally prompted us up front and laid one on a plate for Murphy to miss . 

Im not saying we should keep him , but there's other positions that need strengthened before we get to Tav . 

Just now, gmcf said:

True but you can't just isolate one moment out a whole game . Scored to start the fight back , generally prompted us up front and laid one on a plate for Murphy to miss . 

Im not saying we should keep him , but there's other positions that need strengthened before we get to Tav . 

Tav needs sold to get the money to strengthen other positions.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

We have slaughtered every one of them 

Take the blinkers off mate ffs

No blinkers from me. I acknowledge that he is not the best defensively but he is not the worst and he played well today by comparison. 

Lets see what the new gaffer thinks of him 

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

One of a few I’d happily keep let’s hope no cunt listens to you, there will be a few on here granted, but everybody else thinks your just fucking daft!

I don’t really give a fuck mate tbh

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Him, Morelos and Windass we’ll get fees for the rest will be paid off

It's a scary thought . Hopefully we should get something for Wes if McGregor is coming back too .

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I don’t really give a fuck mate tbh

That’s nothing against ye personally btw I don’t know ye fae Adam but what I think people are trying to get through to you is there is a lot of deadwood that we need to get to fuck before we even get to players like tav 

9 minutes ago, Siwel said:

How am I not criticising others? I’ve already said In this thread that everyone in the defence was shite and Holt was a mong for getting red.

Where on this thread have you said every one in the defence was shite? You haven't, just more exaggeration / bullshit like your "walk past" comments.

One makes a mistake, punt him you say. Even though it was only allowing a fast player to beat him for pace after 90 minutes. But Holt was just shit for getting sent off (No punt him comment there ) and Bates who gave away a pen and could easily have seen red appears to have escaped your criticism.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Where on this thread have you said every one in the defence was shite? You haven't, just more exaggeration / bullshit like your "walk past" comments.

One makes a mistake, punt him you say. Even though it was only allowing a fast player to beat him for pace after 90 minutes. But Holt was just shit for getting sent off (No punt him comment there ) and Bates who gave away a pen and could easily have seen red appears to have escaped your criticism.

Holt should be punted I’ve said that numerous times for weeks, Bates was pish today he’s gone at the end of the season anyway, Tav can also get to fuck.

3 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

That’s nothing against ye personally btw I don’t know ye fae Adam but what I think people are trying to get through to you is there is a lot of deadwood that we need to get to fuck before we even get to players like tav 

Tav needs sold because we will get a few for him which can be put back into the team.