***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Belgium come across quite arrogant. Can't put my finger on it but they're playing like a team that are 4-0 up with there pissing about. Just fuckin' shoot!

Look what happened to Spain yesterday. Agreed. Just fucking shoot from outside the box for a change. 

25 minutes ago, Vision said:

Watching this World cup, Scotland are at least 10 years behind all of these teams.

Even the poorest countries like Panama and Saudi Arabia would thrash us.

I know this is off topic but I was having a discussion with a mate about this on Saturday night. I honestly don't know when Scotland will win a game again, we are at the same level as the Liechtensteins and Moldovas these days. The last squad Scotland announced would probably struggle to beat those teams. 

I don't see Mccleish being in the job long, you can't continue to employ a manager who doesn't win games. And the longer their struggle goes on the harder it gets to qualify because of the seeding format. 

I had a spell for a year or two after we were demoted where I actively wanted Scotland to get beat. Hated the SFA and the fenians running the national team and wearing the jersey. Now, as sad as it is, I just don't care if they win, lose or draw. 

12 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Look what happened to Spain yesterday. Agreed. Just fucking shoot from outside the box for a change. 

They concede from pissing about then hit the post cause Hazard decides to shoot.

Archived