***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/05/2018 at 17:46, Captain Hilts said:

Kane selected as England captain. Strange choice given Henderson has captained Liverpool to the CL final this season, and Kane spits everytime he talks. 

When you see how Henderson reacted to Karius at the end of final ie not doing the right thing and going to  him then its the right call.You will never walk alone unless you are a german goalkeeper it seems

On 28/05/2018 at 03:14, theblueoysterbar said:

Looking for a spreadsheet that you can fire the scores into and it does everything else for you.

Anyone got one? I'm not the best at these, last Euros it took me about 12 hours to make one.

Why would you do it yourself ?

The likes of flashscores will give you instant updates on all the group tables, as well as all the stats updates whilst the games are in progress.

www.flashscores.co.uk

Just now, tannerall said:

Why would you do it yourself ?

The likes of flashscores will give you instant updates on all the group tables, as well as all the stats updates whilst the games are in progress.

www.flashscores.co.uk

Cheers, it was to enter the PokerStars/BetStars competition. Predict every result you win £100m.

There are other prizes though :lol:

Did one myself, it's not perfect but it let me fuck about looking at this and that.

17 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Cheers, it was to enter the PokerStars/BetStars competition. Predict every result you win £100m.

There are other prizes though :lol:

Did one myself, it's not perfect but it let me fuck about looking at this and that.

Sorry, mistook what you intended for the spreadsheet. 

There's a few 2018 excel spreadsheets online. I googled a few, but some need a password to edit.

Anyway I may have found a solution. 2014 but you could just edit it a bit by changing the team names in each group..

https://www.spreadsheet1.com/world-cup-2014-free-excel-prediction-template.html

17 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Sorry, mistook what you intended for the spreadsheet. 

There's a few 2018 excel spreadsheets online. I googled a few, but some need a password to edit.

Anyway I may have found a solution. 2014 but you could just edit it a bit by changing the team names in each group..

https://www.spreadsheet1.com/world-cup-2014-free-excel-prediction-template.html

:angrywillie:

That could have saved me a lot of time.

Made this yesterday...

World Cup 2018 CW 28.05.18.xlsx

The Sun's fantasy football is out now. It's way to easy, you just have to pick a starting 11 no subs.

Managed to get Kimmich, David Silva, Coutinho, Muller, Ronaldo, Lukaku and Griezmann in the same team.

The official World Cup one gets released next Thursday.

My team seems to have a familiar look to it...but I can't quite put my finger on it..:whistle:

20180601_182307.jpg

I was just reminded that Southgate will probably only play with Kane up front alone so dropped Vardy and went 4-4-2 and brought in Sane. Damn good looking team. Called them CITY PLUS 2..

Nigeria may not be favourites for the World Cup, but they seem to have won fans over with their new kit for Russia.

Three million people pre-ordered replica shirts, according to the Nigeria Football Federation, and shoppers queued outside Nike's flagship store in London on Friday to try to get their hands on the clothing.

Gantin

16307929_1522928881360_332x443.jpg

Archived