E3 2018

Mols94

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

New elder scrolls coming and an all round solid showing by Bethesda.

Really didn't expect them to show so much, could've whipped out Fallout 76 and be done with it but nope, kept on coming. Pretty great showing from them, especially when they don't take themselves too seriously. 

I'm not a big Fallout guy but seeing that just makes me wanna give 4 a second chance (more than 30 mins). I'd even be interested in Blades.

I'm curious to know what he meant by "next-gen" though when talking about Starfield. As in now or 2-3 years down the line with the next consoles? Meaning ES VI would be a year or so after that. 

31 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

Really didn't expect them to show so much, could've whipped out Fallout 76 and be done with it but nope, kept on coming. Pretty great showing from them, especially when they don't take themselves too seriously. 

I'm not a big Fallout guy but seeing that just makes me wanna give 4 a second chance (more than 30 mins). I'd even be interested in Blades.

I'm curious to know what he meant by "next-gen" though when talking about Starfield. As in now or 2-3 years down the line with the next consoles? Meaning ES VI would be a year or so after that. 

Exactly what I expected so I switched it off right at the start and thought it would be best to just check their twitter later.

Came back and caught some of the mobile/fallout stuff and then the elder scrolls teaser

The last fallout was shocking compared to the potential it had but I still enjoyed it, this looks good from what I've seen so far though

Apparently they've been planning Starfield for 25 years :lol:

Would imagine that and a new elder scrolls would be on the next generation of consoles hopefully, in for far better + polished games as a result of that

I am thinking that Starfield will be released either next year with ESVI alongside next gen or Starfield alongside next gen and ESVI the year after. Bethesda don’t normally show their games unless they’re close to announcement but considering they have nothing but an announcement trailer for Starfield and ES is even after that would suggest we are a few years from it yet as expected.

8 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Excited until I seen the Activision logo :megaanguish:

@watty.

New Souls type game from FromSoft, potentially Bloodborne 2.0

*edit* 

Just watched the full trailer, if this game is anywhere near as good as Bloodborne we could be looking at a serious contender for Game of the Generation, that gameplay is unreal :drool:

think i'm gonna pass on this one mate,no really into the japanese samurai setting.fucking gutted it's not bloodborne 2.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

No seriously no, Bethesda no.

What we want you to do is move Fallout New Vegas to West Virginia polish it up and make the gun play smoother and more accurate nothing else.

That is going to be a mess people just destroying what has been created and nukes going off every ten minutes or so.

3 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

No seriously no, Bethesda no.

What we want you to do is move Fallout New Vegas to West Virginia polish it up and make the gun play smoother and more accurate nothing else.

That is going to be a mess people just destroying what has been created and nukes going off every ten minutes or so.

There will be dedicated servers. So hopefully that will cut down the amount of messing with other people.

I still have high hopes for Fallout 76. It will be very different to the rest of the Fallout games but I still think it can be successful.

Amazing news about the new Elder Scrolls. It's just a shame we'll have to wait until next gen to play it.

2 hours ago, Mols94 said:

There will be dedicated servers. So hopefully that will cut down the amount of messing with other people.

I think it will be GTA5 levels of trolly. 

2 hours ago, Mols94 said:

I still have high hopes for Fallout 76. It will be very different to the rest of the Fallout games but I still think it can be successful.

Amazing news about the new Elder Scrolls. It's just a shame we'll have to wait until next gen to play it.

Maybe a Skyrim type release a version this gen and a more polished one next?

30 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I think it will be GTA5 levels of trolly. 

Maybe a Skyrim type release a version this gen and a more polished one next?

They said that their new game Starfield will be next gen and that the new Elder Scrolls will be released after it.

It could be at least 2021/22 before the new ES get's released.

23 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

They said that their new game Starfield will be next gen and that the new Elder Scrolls will be released after it.

Exactly what I'm thinking. They won't roll out the next consoles until late(ish)-2020, with Starfield being one of the big flagship titles to wow folk. ES VI either late-2021 or early-2022

1 hour ago, Mols94 said:

Probably 2021, just looking at that number is fucking frightening :lol: Wheres time going