Meet BROXI – RM Bravehound Dug.

Bears r us

On 27/06/2019 at 19:08, Bears r us said:

Broxi the wonder dug is needing some more funds to keep him going, GB will be sending some £s fairly soon, but still time to add a wee donation if you would like to. 👍 

Let's go Broxi !!!! 

If you need reminded of the payment details just ask Zetland, GB or myself. 👍 

PamBroxi13colectingcan THIS ONE.jpg

Look at that sad face. How could you not want to donate!!🐾

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/06/2019 at 19:08, Bears r us said:

Broxi the wonder dug is needing some more funds to keep him going, GB will be sending some £s fairly soon, but still time to add a wee donation if you would like to. 👍 

Let's go Broxi !!!! 

If you need reminded of the payment details just ask Zetland, GB or myself. 👍 

PamBroxi13colectingcan THIS ONE.jpg

Last bump for this fund raiser this time,  from myself.

Broxi will soon be needing a top up again before too long.

Many thanks to anyone who has donated. 👍 

Hope to have an update soon about his move to his veteran. 

Great story about Pam and her husband Hugh, they were at Holyrood Palace today at a garden party held by the Queen.

The invitation came as a result of the work Pam has done with Broxi and Bravehound.  👏 She said she was delighted to wear the necklace that the RM Broxi Fund members bought her. A wee pic of her and Hugh before they left this afternoon. :thumbup:

PamandHughatHolyroodpalace - Edited.jpg

3 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Great story about Pam and her husband Hugh, they were at Holyrood Palace today at a garden party held by the Queen.

The invitation came as a result of the work Pam has done with Broxi and Bravehound.  👏 She said she was delighted to wear the necklace that the RM Broxi Fund members bought her. A wee pic of her and Hugh before they left this afternoon. :thumbup:

Hope they had a great time. Well deserved for all their hard work. 🐾

16 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Wee bump for these two great people. 👍

Pam has been in contact to say Broxi has now officially joined his veteran and both are doing well which is great to hear.  We will still get updates about Broxi but it might take a few weeks before a way to do that has been sorted out. The veteran is a Rangers fan as well. :thumbup:

This is what Pam put up on her Facebook last night:

Just an update Broxi Bear is officially with his veteran now, we all have loved seeing him grow from the Wee fluffy dug to the Big fluffy dug, taking us on many adventures and meeting some lovely people........
Quote from Broxis new Daddy........
Hes my furry best mate,he knows when I'm having a good or a bad day, He cant imagine life without him now,he makes life a purpose again Go Bravehound Broxi 💙🐾🐕
I wish you and your vetran all the best xx

Great pic from a few weeks ago:

BroxiwithPRberet.jpg

12 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Broxi has a New Home.

BroxiwithPRberet.jpg

:champagne:Fantastic news!

Let’s hope Broxi and his Veteran enjoy their time together. 

You did this RM Erskine Fund Members - Well done to each and every Bear who donated.

12 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Pam has been in contact to say Broxi has now officially joined his veteran and both are doing well which is great to hear.  We will still get updates about Broxi but it might take a few weeks before a way to do that has been sorted out. The veteran is a Rangers fan as well. :thumbup:

Just an update Broxi Bear is officially with his veteran now, we all have loved seeing him grow from the Wee fluffy dug to the Big fluffy dug, taking us on many adventures and meeting some lovely people........
Hes my furry best mate,he knows when I'm having a good or a bad day, He cant imagine life without him now,he makes life a purpose again Go Bravehound Broxi 💙🐾🐕

BroxiwithPRberet.jpg

^^^

On 10/07/2019 at 20:45, Bears r us said:

BroxiwithPRberet.jpg

Broxi is now with his veteran and already helping him greatly, fantastic news and a huge thank you to all of you have made that possible with your donations so far. 👏 

On 10/07/2019 at 20:45, Bears r us said:

BroxiwithPRberet.jpg

^^^

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Can't believe I missed this. Glad to see both Broxi and his new Da happy together. 

It is great STG and we will still get updates about Broxi once he has had a wee while to settle in.

GB and myself met the veteran a few weeks ago at the BraveHound dog show. 👍 

On 03/07/2019 at 20:09, Bears r us said:

@EKCO  :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/07/2019 at 19:03, govanblue said:

Pam_Broxi.thumb.jpg.7dcb64d5ae59f8d8f5e8191476da5520.jpg

So you all know Pam, who has done such a remarkable job looking after Broxi for the last year or so. 

Well now that she’s handed Broxi over to his new owner, she's got a bit of time on her hands. :p:

So she’s organised a Bravehound Fundraising Night on Friday 30th August in Kilmarnock. :tu:

All 120 tickets are sold out, and I’m sure it will be a very successful night.  They’ll be having a charity auction on the night, and this is where you come in.

Rangers Charity Foundation have already donated some free Stadium tours for their auction :rangers: and I thought it would be nice if we could supplement that with a couple of free tickets for a couple of Matches at Ibrox. 

So if you have a pair of season tickets, and there’s a game you can’t make in Sep, Oct, Nov, why not let me know, and we can bundle them with those stadium tours and make it an even better auction item.

Or if you have anything else you can offer that you think would help them raise money on the night, I’m all ears!

Or if you want us to bung a few quid in their collection box on your behalf, let me know.

On 13/07/2019 at 19:41, backup said:

£25 same details for Zetland 👍

On 13/07/2019 at 19:44, Bears r us said:

Hopefully this gets a good response GB, Mrs Bru & myself have bought tickets and going down for the fundraising night. :thumbup:

On 13/07/2019 at 19:47, Zetland said:

Sorry I don’t have tickets to offer but I will send a donation to support the Event.

Could you PM the Account details please? :rofl:

On 13/07/2019 at 19:49, backup said:

Done, although it says gone to Erskine account, sure Zetland can sort it out 👍

On 13/07/2019 at 19:49, govanblue said:

@Zetland is doing the admin for this thread - please PM her.  Tell her I said she's to treat you well.  :tu:

On 13/07/2019 at 19:55, govanblue said:

We use that one PayPal account for all our RM fundraising. 

Donation received.  :rangers:

I'll make sure it gets to Pam's Bravehound fundraiser.  :tu:

On 13/07/2019 at 19:59, backup said:

Thanks, everything we can do to help those less fortunate or who need a leg up is ok by me, my family owes a great debt to Erskine for looking after a family member many years ago, a wonderful place run by wonderful compassionate people, God bless them all👍

On 13/07/2019 at 20:36, govanblue said:

Hopefully a few more donations like @backup's and @Zetland's will see RangersMedia making quite a respectable contribution to Pam's Fundraising efforts, which will be a good way to thank her for her efforts with Broxi over the last year.  :tu:

On 13/07/2019 at 21:12, Zetland said:

Course I can sort it out. Have I ever let you down? :thumbup:

On 13/07/2019 at 21:24, terry739 said:

£10 on it's way....marked for bravehound

Have a great night!

On 13/07/2019 at 21:32, backup said:

Never ! you are a true patriot my dear 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

On 13/07/2019 at 21:38, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hoping to get a wee holiday booked for end of October, you'll  be my first port of call for usage of my 3 STs when I'm away 👍

On 13/07/2019 at 23:12, Zetland said:

You are a Good Bear, SEMA. 🔴🔵

On 13/07/2019 at 23:51, Sweettartangirl said:

I'll get you money and tickets @govanblue just need to inform my daughter she's not using my card then swap with one of my friends for lower tier seat. I'm up in Club Deck. Bit of a trek otherwise:) 

On 14/07/2019 at 00:00, Zetland said:

@Sweettartangirl

Another Good Bear. Thanks, STG. 🔴🔵

On 14/07/2019 at 09:22, Bears r us said:

Broxi says bump. :pipe:

On 14/07/2019 at 10:38, govanblue said:

No more money from you just yet please STG.  You're fully overpaid with your recent subscriptions.  :tu:

On 14/07/2019 at 11:27, bornabear said:

Another good cause GB, donation will sent during the week.

On 14/07/2019 at 18:08, Sweettartangirl said:

Okay okay....

But I can if I want to, right? :UK:

On 14/07/2019 at 19:02, Bears r us said:

The tickets would be great STG, your generosity is always appreciated. :thumbup:

On 15/07/2019 at 09:47, Bears r us said:

I was going to put this in the other Broxi thread, but thought it was maybe worth showing how much good he is doing already for his veteran.

This came in from Pam yesterday:

The bond that Broxi and his veteran have is amazing, I was at the centre Thursday and Friday and its so good to see them together they're a match made in heaven, I am so happy Broxi has bonded so well with him and he is already a God send, helping him so much, so all is good.

Pam gave Broxi a nice bath while she was there:

Broxiinbatha.jpg

On 15/07/2019 at 16:11, Zetland said:

How good are you at doing what you are asked? :p:

On 16/07/2019 at 17:36, bornabear said:

Donation sent.

On 16/07/2019 at 23:42, Zetland said:

Much appreciated. :thumbup:

On 17/07/2019 at 13:53, Bears r us said:

Our Zetland has just donated this wonderful bear to the auction at Pam's night. His name is Ottle o' Oxna.

The Burra Bears are made in Shetland, from Fair Isle knitting they are all different and are a collectable item. (I am sure Z will correct me if I have got ant of the wrong, which I may well have done :happy:)

Pam is delighted to be getting this great contribution. :thumbup:

BurraBear.jpeg

On 17/07/2019 at 14:15, Zetland said:

All sounds good @Bears r us

The photograph below shows how Ottle o’ Oxna looked when he arrived!

Happy to support Pam after all she has done for Broxi. Also, great that one of our Veterans now has Broxi as his companion dog.

Happy days. 

70603581-89B4-489A-B528-2AA291C15067.jpeg

On 17/07/2019 at 19:32, Bears r us said:

Broxiwithnewcoat.jpg

On 19/07/2019 at 10:41, Bears r us said:

BroxiwithPRberet.jpg

On 19/07/2019 at 20:26, Bears r us said:

Broxiverychilledout.jpg

On 20/07/2019 at 17:28, Bears r us said:

Broxilookinginmirror.jpg

On 20/07/2019 at 17:42, govanblue said:

Am I right in assuming that these new photos are coming from Broxi's new Companion?

On 20/07/2019 at 19:18, Bears r us said:

No GB I have had none form him, I think most have been posted in the main Broxi thread before because I have just been picking random ones I have saved on my chromebook.  So they have all come from Pam. :thumbup: 

On 20/07/2019 at 22:09, Burnbank Derry said:

Donation made via Paypal.  

On 20/07/2019 at 22:13, Zetland said:

Much appreciated. :thumbup:

On 21/07/2019 at 23:28, Zetland said:

Still looking for donations, Bears. :whistle:

This is about BRAVEHOUND and our favourite dug, Broxi. :winnings:

On 22/07/2019 at 13:49, Bears r us said:

What Zetland says, this is for 'oor dug Broxi', and the wider Bravehound charity. Pam has sold all her tickets and any prises or £ donations would be fantastic. 

Broxuandbesttoy.jpg

On 22/07/2019 at 14:44, Zetland said:

Hi Bears r us

This peerie Bear is on his way to you now. Let’s hope he goes to a good home and raises some funds for BRAVEHOUND at Pam’s Fundraiser.

Thanks to you and Mrs Bears r us for making sure he gets there on time!

Cheers

:thumbup:

On 23/07/2019 at 21:30, Bears r us said:

Broxiinbatha.jpg

On 23/07/2019 at 23:16, Zetland said:

Have we enough support from our Members to send Pam a donation from the RM Erskine Fund @govanblue ?

🐾 🐾 🐾 BRAVEHOUND 🐾 🐾 🐾 

On 24/07/2019 at 12:22, govanblue said:

No.

:p:

On 24/07/2019 at 12:28, Zetland said:

Disappointed! ☹️

On 24/07/2019 at 12:55, govanblue said:

how much have we collected so far?

On 24/07/2019 at 13:01, bornabear said:

Indeed.

The giving of a donation is simplistic inasmuch as, in one week,  one less pint, one less coffee, one less pack of fags etc etc.

Think about it bears, it's an easy way to make a donation.

On 24/07/2019 at 13:05, govanblue said:

Quite right. :tu:

Although to be fair, we have actually done very well with donations towards Pam's Fundraising Night,

But since it's not for a wee while yet, there's still opportunity for us to raise a bit more for her.

Kind of like the bit more raising she did with Broxi.  :thumbsup:

Broxis_First_Parade.jpg.46515c0c8c27c47146c61c84bcca589d.jpg

Broxi_16Mar_01.thumb.jpg.d1d5bc98bb0907cb81c3cbca67648005.jpg

On 24/07/2019 at 23:21, Zetland said:

Sent you a PM, GB. 

I appear to be waiting on you! :whistle:

On 27/07/2019 at 10:28, Bears r us said:

Still a few weeks before Pam's fund raising night so plenty of time to donate a raffle or auction item. Or just a few £'s if you want to help out such a great charity. 

Every veteran I have spoken to when going along to Bravehound for their fundraisers say their dogs have changed their lives. Non more than Broxi's veteran, Broxi has just made this man want to enjoy life again. 

It really is wonderful what these dogs can do. :cheers:

On 27/07/2019 at 18:27, Zetland said:

My total as of today’s date (27/07/2019) is £245.00

Thanks, Bears!! :dance:

On 27/07/2019 at 19:02, Bears r us said:

Fantastic Z, I think we might get it up a wee bit yet, you never know. :cheers:

On 27/07/2019 at 21:42, Zetland said:

@LiverpoolBlue

BRAVEHOUND thread. 🐾

On 28/07/2019 at 20:10, Zetland said:

On 29/07/2019 at 09:36, Zetland said:

🐾 :thumbup:

On 31/07/2019 at 00:43, Sweettartangirl said:

How much are we needing?? £245 is okay but I'm sure we can better this easily. 

Let me know. Payday is just around the corner:) 

On 31/07/2019 at 10:14, Bears r us said:

There is no set amount needed STG, this is a fundraiser that Pam is putting on for BRAVEHOUND rather than just Broxi.

You said earlier that you could give tickets for a game that is more than enough, if you pm GB you and him could sort that what game you could give them for. 

Many thanks for your support as always. 👍 

On 31/07/2019 at 11:43, Zetland said:

@Bears r us is right.

We have no fixed target on this Fundraiser STG but we are still looking for donations. You on the other hand have pledged Tickets which is great! :dance:

On 31/07/2019 at 11:45, govanblue said:

And STG has already donated (twice) to this particular fundraiser! :rangers:

On 02/08/2019 at 14:41, Bears r us said:

This is a wee bump for BRAVEHOUND and Pam's fundraising night at the end of the month. 👍 

On 02/08/2019 at 22:46, Zetland said:

🐾 :thumbup:

On 05/08/2019 at 09:12, Zetland said:

Donations welcome, Bears.

Fundraiser is on Friday 30 August 2019!! 🐾

Now that Pam's night is just around the corner, it's time to bring that thread back in to this main thread.

@Bears r us  will be offline for a few days, and I would really hate for him to come back and see that we'd neglected Broxi while he was away.

That would not do.

So to summarise:

Pam's Fundraising night is at the end of the month.  Anything you want to donate to Bravehound, we will present it to Pam on her Fundraising night along with what we've already raised for her (about £250 I think).  PM me or @Zetland for donation instructions.

Also, we're looking for a couple of spare seats for any upcoming home league game.  If you happen to have 2 seats together, and expect to miss a game over the next couple of months, why not donate the seats to us for that game, and we can use them as a (highly sought-after) auction prize to help Pam raise even more for Bravehound.

Broxi_16Mar_04.thumb.jpg.5f6b2aac334573aa3408e68b3b11d30d.jpg

4 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Do you have an address I can send something for donating. I don't have 2 tickets together, but I can sort something else out instead. Just need an address as I am across the water in Skye at the moment. 

@Zetland or @govanblue will sort it out for you STG, the fund raiser is on the 30th August so a wee while to go yet. :thumbup:

PS does your social media admin cover the RM Twitter account ? I have never see it used since Cushy took his sabbatical.

36 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

@Zetland or @govanblue will sort it out for you STG, the fund raiser is on the 30th August so a wee while to go yet. :thumbup:

PS does your social media admin cover the RM Twitter account ? I have never see it used since Cushy took his sabbatical.

I don't use Twitter I'm afraid. @cushynumber and @Badger were meant to be sorting that one out for some other RM users to take over. Still hasn't happened which is a shame cause it could be put to good use for events such as these being covered. 

Maybe one of the other admin can sort it since these two are being very lax. Saying that I have had a bit of a sabbatical from my own job title. Slowly adding onto it again. 

Anyway....

@gogzy @dummiesoot @ben51 @DBBTB @fog @kplfishtank @DJW  nd anyone else I forgot...any chance of sorting the twitter out or starting a new one please? 

5 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I don't use Twitter I'm afraid. @cushynumber and @Badger were meant to be sorting that one out for some other RM users to take over. Still hasn't happened which is a shame cause it could be put to good use for events such as these being covered. 

Maybe one of the other admin can sort it since these two are being very lax. Saying that I have had a bit of a sabbatical from my own job title. Slowly adding onto it again. 

Anyway....

@gogzy @dummiesoot @ben51 @DBBTB @fog @kplfishtank @DJW  nd anyone else I forgot...any chance of sorting the twitter out or starting a new one please? 

Thanks for that great reply STG, I am sure the peeps you have alerted will be delighted I brought twitter up with you. :happy:

Archived