Pre season matches

26 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

After watching us train for 10 days in Spain, our fitness levels are way ahead of where they have been the past 7 seasons, so I've no worry about fitness. I was actually referring to Bobby Shearer, not that guy from Newcastle.

I am well aware of how football teams prepare for a long season.

Far enough accept my apologies on that one. Point still stands, preseason games are about fitness.

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Far enough accept my apologies on that one. Point still stands, preseason games are about fitness.

No need to apologise, mate. I totally agree that pre-season games are primarily for fitness and trying formations etc, but my main point is that our players should be busting a gut to impress the manager when they are on the park and if they do so then the result will be in our favour. This latest pre-season training compared to previous ones are chalk and cheese.

2 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

No need to apologise, mate. I totally agree that pre-season games are primarily for fitness and trying formations etc, but my main point is that our players should be busting a gut to impress the manager when they are on the park and if they do so then the result will be in our favour. This latest pre-season training compared to previous ones are chalk and cheese.

I think we've been violently agreeing on the same point. 

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

How dare you, I'll have you know I am a very macho and tough-looking young man that could take on the whole town, if I wanted to.

Can I get this on Pay TV?; Come to think of it, I might get in contact with Rab Boyle and see if we can get it on Rangers TV with Tom Miller and Shug Burns doing the commentary :thumbsup:

Just now, Johnsey said:

Someone on Twitter reckons we were 1 down but it's currently 1-1. Probably chatting shit.

A little but of info wouldn't hurt, everyone is desperate to see us back in action.

That was last year's iirc :lol: