Allan McGregor

3 hours ago, BigDak said:

I’m always surprised that McGregor never stuck around to be lauded as a hero like Wallace and McCulloch do......oh wait.

Truer words, we can't have it both ways as a support. 

Over time i've mellowed for the players involved, it must have been a horrendous situation to be part of (and they did take wage cuts during admin to save backroom staff). I have no sympathy for Naismith and Whittaker due to that interview, but the likes of McGregor, Davis and even Lafferty I don't wish any bad-will. They know what they did. 

If anything, some of those that stuck around such as Bocanegra, Goain, Edu actually became a problem and cost the club more money. Thinking we would've had the strength as a club to demand multi-million pounds for our first team, when we were close to going out of business is nonsense. And at the time, I was one of those who couldn't see why

4 hours ago, BigDak said:

I’m always surprised that McGregor never stuck around to be lauded as a hero like Wallace and McCulloch do......oh wait.

McCulloch's time with us ended shite, still a guy I respect for staying, despite him being old.

Lee Wallace is a Rangers legend and his name should be on the Hall Of Fame

I wouldn't he re-signed him but he's impressed me in the games I've seen.

He's vocal, passionate and organised and made some good saves in these games. 

and aye, I get he's a rat etc but he's back now and done a grand job so far.

I stop short of the over the top clapping and singing I've seen towards him at the games though. I can't bring myself to get into that because I do remember what he did but no-one can say he's not came in and done a job like he's never been away.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He's as bad as a Tarrier

Wait a minute... Morelos,  Tav and Windass are seriously below par as players,  McGregor can actually do the work,  yet he's as bad as a mhutant?  

Nope,  not doing this debate.  He's not in my favours by a long shot,  but think that is too far. 

Granted he's a see you next Tuesday though.  That, I concur. 

4 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Wait a minute... Morelos,  Tav and Windass are seriously below par as players,  McGregor can actually do the work,  yet he's as bad as a mhutant?  

Nope,  not doing this debate.  He's not in my favours by a long shot,  but think that is too far. 

Granted he's a see you next Tuesday though.  That, I concur. 

I never mentioned his ability