How lucky are these adult male, non pregnant, non disabled opposition supporters?

GOAT

1 hour ago, beararse said:

Ah, so that’s why it’s OK to joke about a non Hibs/Morton fan saying a young fan got hit with a bottle (whether it’s true or otherwise, and for what it’s worth you don’t actually know it’s not true).

Makes perfect sense.

I threw a sock with a snooker ball in it at the St Mirren fans

3 hours ago, beararse said:

Never said they were. I said ‘if’.

Point still stands.

True or otherwise, subsequent talk of launching golf balls with nails etc is fucking moronic.

You suck at being a Rangers supporter.

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Hi beararse,

You’re beginning to irritate our more respected posters as well as myself, I strongly suggest you zip it before further action is taken.

Thanks

Fair enough.

Not sure what I’ve said that is deemed offensive mind you.

4 hours ago, beararse said:

Going to get absolute pelters for this but who gives a fuck: it’s the right thing to do!

Fucking grow up the lot of you.

If a child (anyone for that matter) has been hit by a flying bottle/golf ball/weapon of choice it is fucking disgraceful behaviour 

You would all be katatonic with rage had it been reported (true or otherwise) that a child in the Rangers end had been skelped with a bottle.

Think before you type in future.

You're embarrassing mate. There's no 'ifs' they made it up. Try seeing it from a normal persons pov.

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

You're embarrassing mate. There's no 'ifs' they made it up. Try seeing it from a normal persons pov.

Clearly i'm in the minority on here but I'd have thought a 'normal person's POV' would be that making light of a child/pregnant woman/OAP getting hit with a bottle is well out of order, regardless of whether it is true or not.

If i was in company and someone said 'did you hear that story about a child being stuck by a bottle?' and i said, even jokingly, 'yeh, i heard, thought id maybe start chucking spiked golf balls into crowds again' i'd get told to fuck right off.

The fact that it is more than likely a made up story in this instance doesn't change my opinion on the matter, nor does getting abuse for voicing it.

45 minutes ago, beararse said:

Clearly i'm in the minority on here but I'd have thought a 'normal person's POV' would be that making light of a child/pregnant woman/OAP getting hit with a bottle is well out of order, regardless of whether it is true or not.

If i was in company and someone said 'did you hear that story about a child being stuck by a bottle?' and i said, even jokingly, 'yeh, i heard, thought id maybe start chucking spiked golf balls into crowds again' i'd get told to fuck right off.

The fact that it is more than likely a made up story in this instance doesn't change my opinion on the matter, nor does getting abuse for voicing it.

Would a lidl bag full of Shite be acceptable to throw?

45 minutes ago, beararse said:

Clearly i'm in the minority on here, but I'd have thought a 'normal person's POV' would be that making light of a child/pregnant woman/OAP potentially getting hit with a bottle is well out of order.

You have picked it up wrong. The op is not condoning this he is stating that it always seems to be one of these people that the made up story is about to sensationalise the story. It makes the story worse than a normal guy getting it. Same as RAF pilots they always "narrowly miss a wee school " when they crash land.

No your fault as I would guess your under 30 and the schools to blame.

2 minutes ago, Basrah Bear said:

You have picked it up wrong. The op is not condoning this he is stating that it always seems to be one of these people that the made up story is about to sensationalise the story. It makes the story worse than a normal guy getting it. Same as RAF pilots they always "narrowly miss a wee school " when they crash land.

No your fault as I would guess your under 30 and the schools to blame.

Understood where the OP was coming from. It was some of the comments that followed which i didn't agree with. Thats all.

40+ but the schooling was shit back then too

The joke isn't at the expense of real or imagined victims of violence at football matches, the joke is at the expense of those manufacturing these stories.

And you fucking know it.

Back to the topic, again, ahem...

More arsehole making up more lies about support

If it's not true, and it most certainly is not true, then people are making fun of the idiots posting not some imaginary event.  These clowns posting lies remind me of  Fr. Grant claiming fans threw golf balls with nails sticking out of them, once again backed with zero evidence.  Posters, which I am sure you know, are mocking the purveyors of these social media lies and not the imaginary event.  

As a club and support, we have enough enemies without our any Rangers fan backing or voicing support for manufactured outrage and lies. 

Anyhow,I was at the game and I threw a shot-putt with javelins sticking out of it, big strong bastard that I am. 

27 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

The joke isn't at the expense of real or imagined victims of violence at football matches, the joke is at the expense of those manufacturing these stories.

And you fucking know it.

Back to the topic, again, ahem...

More arsehole making up more lies about support

FS could you not have said that before I sat typing my retort ?