Ufa Away Leg Kicks Off At 3pm UK Time

4 hours ago, adam2102 said:

Can’t think why any football fan would want to go watch their team in Russia. The place is dangerous and you’d spend all the time you were there watching your back. Not a nice place.

I was at the Dynamo Moscow game in 2001 and it was a fantastic trip. Possibly my favourite away trip following Rangers. 

Albeit I guess Moscow is light years from Ufa. 

1 hour ago, JentleJames said:

Are you sure? It’s not been announced anywhere and BT only have Europa League rights from the group stage onwards. It’s available on a match by match basis like the other games.

They have from the playoff round onwards mate they did last season

I've just been looking to see exactly where Ufa is - bloody long way!  About 2,300miles from Glasgow as the crow flies. It's like crossing the Atlantic for a game then flying straight back afterwards.

And we're playing the mhanks a couple days later...

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

They have from the playoff round onwards mate they did last season

No they didn’t mate, that’s only the Champions League. Everton played Hajduk in the play-off round and ITV showed the game. They’re sold on a one off basis till the group stage.

if it does change then i dont think it will be by much, going by the tweet they are 4 hours ahead of us in Ufa so a 19.45 kick off our time is near enough midnight over there

you wid be talking a final whistle about quarter to 2 in the morning not to mention the possibility of extra time and pens

9 hours ago, adam2102 said:

If you think the World Cup with double the number of Kremlin officers at each game is an accurate depiction of Russian football then more fool you.

By that logic, did you watch Euro 2016?

Away from the tit-for-tat debate, if our fans go over there I wish them good luck. I’d love to be proven wrong. 

I went in 2001 to Moscow and it was different class .. no different from anywhere you go to a game in Europe... the polis are wankers all over the world