Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

drip feeding the strips into stores is not the way to go either. You make sure shops have stocks, you have a huge launch day, you have it all over the media that we are buying them in droves. It sets up and shows the world a positivity around the club and that  money is pouring in.

Are we really going to throw that all away with a "we might have some strips tomorrow" approach? I sincerely hope not.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, FSM said:

Where is the SLO in all of this? Is it not his job to 'liaise' with the club to get clarity on these types of questions? If not, then what's the point of him?

The job is beyond his capability it is obvious tae any sane Rangers Supporter he was placed in that position as a thank you 

services rendered 

11 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

The blazers have closed ranks, as Dave’s made a howling cunt of it.

Transparency, do you recall how often they spouted that prior tae them getting control

well we now see  them re transparency but not tge kind they meant , they are transparent as devious lying  gutter rats 

2 hours ago, FSM said:

Where is the SLO in all of this? Is it not his job to 'liaise' with the club to get clarity on these types of questions? If not, then what's the point of him?

I have sent him a tweet asking what is happening, no idea if I will get a reply. 

Got this on Twatter.........................

“Manager of the JD Sports store at Edinburgh airport confirmed that September 20th is the official launch date for the Rangers home kit but only certain stores will take stock, more likely major city stores”.

:bow::champagne:

50 minutes ago, Edmiston Drive said:

Replies from him are based on how many pints you buy from that horrendous pub they run

I will have no chance then mate, never been in that place and no intention of doing so. I have asked @Perth_Campsie_Ger to retweet it because I am very new to twitter and I wanted to know I had done it correctly. :thumbup:

8 hours ago, FSM said:

Tbh, I think it’s the CEO that should be coming out and making a statement. But the job is too big for him also.

8 hours ago, FSM said:

He’s not gave anybody a straight answer yet , “I’m led to believe” “as far as I know” shites himself to commit to a straight answer, absolute waste of a wage 

1 hour ago, Rambo1872 said:

No what is it Doofy????????

It denotes the sentence is a question.

Now run along and stop making a cunt of yerself. Yer the only person on the thread that took the sentence as a statement and not a question.

Making a fool of yerself, trying to degrade others, is bad enough.

To continue your childish game only makes you look worse.

54 minutes ago, thebooler said:

It denotes the sentence is a question.

Now run along and stop making a cunt of yerself. Yer the only person on the thread that took the sentence as a statement and not a question.

Making a fool of yerself, trying to degrade others, is bad enough.

To continue your childish game only makes you look worse.

Dont pretend it was all a joke doofy you said it as a statement and are now backtracking. The only person making a cunt of themself is you, and no need to try and degrade others when some like yourself do it so easily on their own. 

On 16/09/2018 at 19:25, thebooler said:

If I’m wrong, I’ll be the first to hold my hands up and say so.

Ill always post info I believe to be true, if I feel it benefits the forum.

PS I’ve no been wrong yet. ??

When i poked fun at your statement that was your reply. That would have been the ideal time to say 

On 16/09/2018 at 16:51, thebooler said:

Queues and dangerous amounts of people rushing in to buy? ?

Here is your statement above which did not come across as sarcasm.

Archived