Rapid Vienna Day Trip

ForeverAndEver

8 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

It’s because they have a hospitality season ticket. The guy that’s company it is goes to 99% of games. 

Not disputing any of that , it’s wrong tho that potentially 2 fans could be going to their first game ever ahead of lads with travel club points , not sour grapes on my part I was lucky enough to get on the Vienna trip , just don’t agree with this competition 

14 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’m not questioning the lads commitment to Rangers and charities but travel club members being knocked back and 2 ransoms going is wrong 

Should folk with hospitality STs not get tickets? Maybe stop our travel partner TC getting them too?

There's nothing wrong at all in this, you've just jumped the gun and seem not to want to hold your hands up.

15 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Not disputing any of that , it’s wrong tho that potentially 2 fans could be going to their first game ever ahead of lads with travel club points , not sour grapes on my part I was lucky enough to get on the Vienna trip , just don’t agree with this competition 

Nonsense.

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Should folk with hospitality STs not get tickets? Maybe stop our travel partner TC getting them too?

There's nothing wrong at all in this, you've just jumped the gun and seem not to want to hold your hands up.

Holding my hand up to nothing , I’ve always had the strong opinion of lads who deserve to be at the games should be , personally if I had a hospitality seat at ibrox and ended up with 2 spare tickets for Vienna I’d hand them into the ticket office and say ballot them between the lads on the most points in the travel club that got knocked back 

54 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Holding my hand up to nothing , I’ve always had the strong opinion of lads who deserve to be at the games should be , personally if I had a hospitality seat at ibrox and ended up with 2 spare tickets for Vienna I’d hand them into the ticket office and say ballot them between the lads on the most points in the travel club that got knocked back 

Very noble.

But you don't he does. And he's well within his rights to do with them what he wants. If he punted them at profit fair enough criticise. But to put HIS tickets (spare or otherwise) up for grabs for free and be criticised? Nah, not by me for a guy that forks out himself for the right to do so.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Very noble.

But you don't he does. And he's well within his rights to do with them what he wants. If he punted them at profit fair enough criticise. But to put HIS tickets (spare or otherwise) up for grabs for free and be criticised? Nah, not by me for a guy that forks out himself for the right to do so.

Thanks ?? 

Need to agree to disagree then ??

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Happy with that.

Could do with a travel itinery right enough.

Yeah, it’s reasonable enough. 

You’d think we’d know two weeks in advance, but nothing’s ever straightforward with us.

edit. Oooops still 3 weeks away - time yet 🙂

53 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I went to book my car into car park. It asked me to select what flight I was on.

there was 2 flights listed for Vienna going at 6am and 6-05. No idea if that’s TC or sportoptions flights. 

Class if it’s the TC day trip , should be in Vienna and have the day to ourselfs for the back of 10 their time 

1 hour ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

6am fuck sake be a long day. :lol: 

Villarreal was 7.30am and I didn’t get in until about 3am, was fucked.

Maribor was at like3.30 if I remember right, that was a long day a few on the flight booked a hotel to go for a sleep 😂😂

After the game I didn’t even feel the plane taking off a was out cold. 

23 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Maribor was at like3.30 if I remember right, that was a long day a few on the flight booked a hotel to go for a sleep 😂😂

After the game I didn’t even feel the plane taking off a was out cold. 

That’s brutal mate.

Wouldn’t be so bad if you could get a kip on the flights, but I can never sleep on a plane, way too uncomfortable with the lack of leg room etc. 

13 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Fuck that mate, glad I have the Friday off.

I’ve done it loads. Worst one was driving back from London after we played PAOK , dropped guys off at 5-30 got home and showered and right out to work 😂😂.  Daft as fuck but holidays are usually tight so any day I can make it in I will.