Ticket Advice

Bruno's Manbun

Looking to treat my old man to a game for his 65th birthday with me and my 2 brothers. Hearts game is the next home game we can all manage together. 

Wondering what the best way to try and get 4 tickets will be? When will hearts tickets go on general sale, and what are the chances of getting 4? Not holding out any hope of them being together though if I can get them at all. 

Only posting in here as no thread in the Ticket forum yet

On a side note here, but I wanted to buy my da a ticket for the st johnstone game, and went to buy them on the website and remembered hes a geriatric and qualifies for a concession. I couldn't see any way to select a concession ticket on the website so had to settle for a full adult one.

Has this always been the case, to stop 50000 people claiming to be either 8 or 88 to get a cheaper ticket, or have I missed the right part on the website?

15 hours ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

Looking to treat my old man to a game for his 65th birthday with me and my 2 brothers. Hearts game is the next home game we can all manage together. 

Wondering what the best way to try and get 4 tickets will be? When will hearts tickets go on general sale, and what are the chances of getting 4? Not holding out any hope of them being together though if I can get them at all. 

Only posting in here as no thread in the Ticket forum yet

When tickets went on sale for tomorrows game i got 4 together for me, my dad & brothers right at the back of the CD, that was about 30mins after they went on sale and there wasn't many left!

40 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

On a side note here, but I wanted to buy my da a ticket for the st johnstone game, and went to buy them on the website and remembered hes a geriatric and qualifies for a concession. I couldn't see any way to select a concession ticket on the website so had to settle for a full adult one.

Has this always been the case, to stop 50000 people claiming to be either 8 or 88 to get a cheaper ticket, or have I missed the right part on the website?

Works for me ok, I just select ticket and in basket there is a dropdown to select Price band once I select who the ticket is for from the other "Dropdown" After doing this, you need to "Update basket".

23 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Works for me ok, I just select ticket and in basket there is a dropdown to select Price band once I select who the ticket is for from the other "Dropdown" After doing this, you need to "Update basket".

See I did suspect it was just me being a halfwit but thanks for confirming it for me!

13 hours ago, dmgers2 said:

good luck every home game will be sold out this season as we have 47000 season ticket holders 

Just maybe we should fill the corners in properly and have a standing section in both corners ,   We get an extra 7 - 10 thousand more fans through the turnstiles and those wanting a standing section get it and it's big enough for everyone.  

Imagine the atmosphere then against the tarriers with a 2 tier standing section against them as I can see them getting the full broomloan again in the future and we will get the same when we go to their midden.

I know it will cost money but it would be a good investment by the club as it would pay itself back in no time .

48 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Just maybe we should fill the corners in properly and have a standing section in both corners ,   We get an extra 7 - 10 thousand more fans through the turnstiles and those wanting a standing section get it and it's big enough for everyone.  

Imagine the atmosphere then against the tarriers with a 2 tier standing section against them as I can see them getting the full broomloan again in the future and we will get the same when we go to their midden.

I know it will cost money but it would be a good investment by the club as it would pay itself back in no time .

Have often thought that would make the stadium and atmosphere even more incredible, but from an engineering and construction perspective I think it would be near impossible without removing the glass staircases

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

sounds a great idea i would also put another tier on the SJ/govan as we need at least another 10000/to 15000 

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

No the standing section is gonna be the copland front