Reaction on Thursday Night

Courtyard Bear

3 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Candeias is a guy I like, his work ethic is superb, he wants to be here as well and I get the impression he absolutely loves playing for Rangers, yes he has limited ability imo, but I've liked him since he signed, can never accuse the man of not giving 100% no matter what you think of him.

Papac had a very similar attitude and did us proud. I think he will too.

5 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Candeias is a guy I like, his work ethic is superb, he wants to be here as well and I get the impression he absolutely loves playing for Rangers, yes he has limited ability imo, but I've liked him since he signed, can never accuse the man of not giving 100% no matter what you think of him.

Could you imagine players like McKay & Windass with his passion, heart, and commitment? 

14 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Could you imagine players like McKay & Windass with his passion, heart, and commitment? 

Yes I can, because it's those types of players that make it to the very top.  Ability alone is never enough and the careers of those two will never amount to much.

On 22/09/2018 at 15:12, Scottywellhousetb said:

His goal today rounded off a super weekend for me, delighted for him, great performance. 

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

His goal today rounded off a super weekend for me, delighted for him, great performance. 

He was superb mate. I love how hard he works off the ball, his passing and some of his touches today were brilliant. 

If it wasn't for Morelos, he was my man of the match.