Glentoran v Linfield

35 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Anyone watching this on Sky?

Some cracking challenges so far.

@bluedylan I take it you are at the game? 

To be honest mate I am not first one I have missed in years ,bit of a crisis could not make it ....just in now to watch 2nd half...heard it has been very poor game

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It's not been great but the conditions are awful.

Impressed by Joel Cooper. He's looked a handful.

I was supposed to be in Barcelona for a break it had to cancelled ffs crisis over though .Aye Cooper has been a great signing for us loves to beat a player

1 minute ago, harlands plater said:

Sorry to hear you missed your trip mate hope things are ok.

No problem mate ,my missus works at Queens University and she needed to cover for a bereaved colleague at very short notice,we have been compensated for our break and she has been given extra days off.To be fair I think we dodged a bullet because the weather is to be shite in Barcelona this week.We have decided to go to Tenerife(never been)in November for a week,hopefully some winter sun.

btw going to Adeje have you been?

4 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

No problem mate ,my missus works at Queens University and she needed to cover for a bereaved colleague at very short notice,we have been compensated for our break and she has been given extra days off.To be fair I think we dodged a bullet because the weather is to be shite in Barcelona this week.We have decided to go to Tenerife(never been)in November for a week,hopefully some winter sun.

Went to las Americas a good few years back, Adeje was still being developed but it was a nice area. Enjoy it.

23 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

no good, we fly out to Salou on Wednesday, just want a wee bit of sunshine

On 08/10/2018 at 22:23, bluedylan said:

Adeje is a bit more upmarket than Americas but you can still walk in no problem ?

On 08/10/2018 at 22:23, bluedylan said:

Tenerife is fucking amazing mate