Huge Month Ahead

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There is absolutely no chance  that you should even be thinking about wanting the Tarriers to win another trophy

Pipe down,  you claimed to be kafflic in jest.  That's inhuman on so many levels.  

However,  I know.  You're 100% correct and I actually don't.  I just despise both these teams... Along with Hivs as well.  They're all vile in numourous ways.  

9 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Pipe down,  you claimed to be kafflic in jest.  That's inhuman on so many levels.  

However,  I know.  You're 100% correct and I actually don't.  I just despise both these teams... Along with Hivs as well.  They're all vile in numourous ways.  

Can’t remember that happening

Enough of the nonsense.  

At end of day, I just want Rangers to really put everything into these games.  They're all going to be tough games especially with wanker refs causing their problems with piss poor decisions.  

Let's not kid ourselves that they won't play their part in how we fair also.  That's definitely not paranoia.  

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Enough of the nonsense.  

At end of day, I just want Rangers to really put everything into these games.  They're all going to be tough games especially with wanker refs causing their problems with piss poor decisions.  

Let's not kid ourselves that they won't play their part in how we fair also.  That's definitely not paranoia.  

Dayum right.

For me Europe is still a bonus. As long as we give a decent account of ourselves and just see what happens I won't be too down in the dumps. 

Domestically and being realistic I think we need to win at least 6 of the 8 and one of them being against the bheasts at ibrox to go into the new year knowing we are challenging. 

1 minute ago, cr3_bear said:

For me Europe is still a bonus. As long as we give a decent account of ourselves and just see what happens I won't be too down in the dumps. 

Domestically and being realistic I think we need to win at least 6 of the 8 and one of them being against the bheasts at ibrox to go into the new year knowing we are challenging. 

A win against them is a definite must amongst consecutively winning against all others. 

The away wins are an absolute requirement, as home games seem to be okay.  Not quite a complete fortress,  but heading in the right direction.  A win against them at home would be the most satisfying for me above any other, at the moment.  Just my opinion though.   

Huge month Chances of taking full points from every game is slim even the best Rangers teams struggled to win 8 league games back to back

Sunday is massive The chance to go top for the first time in 7years

Win on sunday then next 3 games are winnable I'd go as far to say I'd be shocked if we didn't win the next 3

Then its a game at a time 

Hibs

St Johnstone

Hibs

Scum

I'd be happy with 10 points from the final 4 games of the year provided we beat the scum 

That put us in just a nice position to attack the next half of the season 

16 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i think its a tough ask for any team to come through that with 100% record intact. We need to not panic.

I expect both us and the taigs to drop points at some point during this run of games.  

The ideal scenario for me is to get to the 29th with the chance to move ahead of them going into the break