Huge Month Ahead

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I expect both us and the taigs to drop points at some point during this run of games.  

The ideal scenario for me is to get to the 29th with the chance to move ahead of them going into the break 

Im strangely optimistic about december - certainly domestically - and if we can get something tomorrow night then I think we will get out this group. I think tomorrow will be a struggle though. This is still a good outfit we are playing.

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I expect both us and the taigs to drop points at some point during this run of games.  

The ideal scenario for me is to get to the 29th with the chance to move ahead of them going into the break 

That be a great scenario, as unlikely as it is I would like to go into that game at least 3 points ahead of them so that even if we lose we stay level at the top. 

But even having the chance to go above them will make them feel a pressure they haven't had coming to Ibrox for a while, in saying that it puts an awful lot of pressure on our young team as well.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

That be a great scenario, as unlikely as it is I would like to go into that game at least 3 points ahead of them so that even if we lose we stay level at the top. 

But even having the chance to go above them will make them feel a pressure they haven't had coming to Ibrox for a while, in saying that it puts an awful lot of pressure on our young team as well.

We play at the weekend and they don't. We can go top by 1 point. If we keep that up we would be going into the Ibrox game a point clear as I don't think their game-in-hand kicks in in December. We could go into the new year 4 points clear. 

Potentially. lots of water to go under the bridge before the end of next month

21 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

We play at the weekend and they don't. We can go top by 1 point. If we keep that up we would be going into the Ibrox game a point clear as I don't think their game-in-hand kicks in in December. We could go into the new year 4 points clear. 

Potentially. lots of water to go under the bridge before the end of next month

Ah, I was presuming they would play their game in hand before we met but I suppose the schedule is tight enough in the lead up to the break. Still though, we need to concentrate on ourselves and keep picking up results and we won't be far away at the end of the season.

28 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Cool story, Catholic

Indeed, very cool story.  

It's right up there with a Catholic calling Unwashed(sorry, celtic)Supporters....Tarriers/Taigs and Fenians to fit in with and impress Rangers fans, even though it's who they really are themselves.  

It's like a Gender X story.  Warped.

And vile.  

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

😂😂Roman in the gloaming with these thick bastards 

The intelligent amongst them ,make the thickest amongst us ,seem like mastermind contestants 

That videos been about for years mate, always makes me laugh.

Years of council/SNP government unfair allocation of public money will see that trend change in future years perhaps, as the Sectarian schooling system gets all the new high-tech schools and technology while the rest are stuck in leaky old buildings not fit for purpose, it's happening already, the results will be long term though.

2 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Hearts and Hivs away are the problem ones for me.  I'd take 4 points now from these two games.

Everything else we are more than capable of getting victories.

not worried about hearts away on sunday they have no forwards with injuries and no goals in last 5 games  as llong as we match their effort we will win  

1 minute ago, billscott said:

not worried about hearts away on sunday they have no forwards with injuries and no goals in last 5 games  as llong as we match their effort we will win  

I hope you are right Bill, but we are in no position to underestimate the opposition and if we do that we will drop points.

Effort should be a pre-requisite in all the matches Rangers play, this team has wilted before when the going gets tough and Tynecastle is a tough place to go, but we have more than enough to overcome them.

8 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Indeed, very cool story.  

It's right up there with a Catholic calling Unwashed(sorry, celtic)Supporters....Tarriers/Taigs and Fenians to fit in with and impress Rangers fans, even though it's who they really are themselves.  

It's like a Gender X story.  Warped.

And vile.  

Patter’s shite man

12 minutes ago, billscott said:

They always raise their game at their place v us mate, no matter what their current form is. But, yes, I get what you are saying. We should beat them but I don't expect a smooth ride.

Just now, cushynumber said:

Hearts have fell off a cliff. A month ago i was worried about that tie. Now? nope no chance we wont win that.

We don't half set ourselves up for a fall.

It's like every year we get new players who shine in a few early games against dross and suddenly they are going to do this and that against the beggars, only to do nothing.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

We don't half set ourselves up for a fall.

It's like every year we get new players who shine in a few early games against dross and suddenly they are going to do this and that against the beggars, only to do nothing.

its not really. Im talking about playing a team who have lost all their decent players lost all their confidence and just got beat by the bottom of the league. The comparison isn't really valid.

17 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Hearts have fell off a cliff. A month ago i was worried about that tie. Now? nope no chance we wont win that.

Tynecastle is never easy. No mattee how good either us or hearts have been in the past its a tough place. Sort of place you have to take 3 points by any means to win titles. 

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

its not really. Im talking about playing a team who have lost all their decent players lost all their confidence and just got beat by the bottom of the league. The comparison isn't really valid.

It's not a fair comparison, far from it, but it's still setting yourself up for disappointment by saying we have no chance of not winning. Anything can happen, player sent off early like at Pittodrie, give away a cheap goal like we have at times this season then they dig in and defend like they did against the beggars. 

Of course there's a chance we won't win, Tynecastle isn't exactly a happy hunting ground for us in recent seasons.