Rossiter

MrMckee

Gerrard uses the word ' trust ' a lot. He has referred to Jack twice recently as " someone I can trust '. The last time Rossiter started was at Ibrox against Aberdeen ( 60 minutes ). After the loss, his post match comments were ' there were some players out there I just can't trust '. He didn't mention names but Rossiter hasn't featured since with the exception of a few late minutes against Hibs. He must be seeing something from a positional sense because to me, he looks decent on the ball and in a tackle. Gerrard said he was the best player coming out of pre season but he seems to be out of favour at the moment. I hope we don't lose him the way we lost John Fleck.

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Gerrard uses the word ' trust ' a lot. He has referred to Jack twice recently as " someone I can trust '. The last time Rossiter started was at Ibrox against Aberdeen ( 60 minutes ). After the loss, his post match comments were ' there were some players out there I just can't trust '. He didn't mention names but Rossiter hasn't featured since with the exception of a few late minutes against Hibs. He must be seeing something from a positional sense because to me, he looks decent on the ball and in a tackle. Gerrard said he was the best player coming out of pre season but he seems to be out of favour at the moment. I hope we don't lose him the way we lost John Fleck.

It was after the Dundee away game when we drew against 10 men.

Feel a bit bad for him if it was him that went to Gerrard and asked for a chance before the Dundee game, as no one really deserved pass marks for that game. 

Singling out one player, when the whole team was abysmal that day, just because he asked for a chance is a bit shit from SG imo.

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why would he want to negotiate?? 

He has a contract, loan him out and see if he can stay fit with regular football. If he can, get him back and into the team, because he is a player if he can get a run of games. 

Cunts arguing against this are brain dead.

We shouldn't be spending all this time getting him fit then getting shot of him just because he doesn't immediately set the heather on fire. I'd keep him for at least another year and give him the time to re-establish himself. A short term loan deal might work but if his loan club don't look after him the game is up.