***The Official Livingston v Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

:lol: You sound a right barrel of laughs mate! :lol: I get your point about not coming onto the pitch, but I'd rather they did that than having someone get crushed. These stadiums that have a big area after the front row are a magnet for fans to run around. It's a bad design. They should have seats right up to the wall to distract fans from rushing down. You see at Anfield that they have a row of stewards right at the front actually facing the fans but are kneeling down. That might be the way forward.

We still won't get fined though, so you can sleep easy tonight mate! :lol: 

I’m a great laugh 😂😂😂

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Any good news to report today Smile? 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

A better game tonight but some poor misses by Morelos and Kent who should have done better great result though now and hope we push on.

You should take time to read threads.

10 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

:lol: You sound a right barrel of laughs mate! :lol: I get your point about not coming onto the pitch, but I'd rather they did that than having someone get crushed. These stadiums that have a big area after the front row are a magnet for fans to run around. It's a bad design. They should have seats right up to the wall to distract fans from rushing down. You see at Anfield that they have a row of stewards right at the front actually facing the fans but are kneeling down. That might be the way forward.

Seems like a lot of folk don't remember the cages mate, or the panic when the weight starts to build on yer back. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

William Hill✔@WilliamHill

Goals and assists in world football this season:

Messi: 40
Mbappe: 32
Morelos: 31
Neymar: 30

El Bufalo is up with the best

Aye but he's shite... 

Apparently

10 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Seems like a lot of folk don't remember the cages mate, or the panic when the weight starts to build on yer back. 

Yeah. I remember being in the East Enclosure in one of my first games at Ibrox. We scored and within seconds was 2 or 3 rows from the fence. Remember seeing the firght on the  kids faces at the front!  

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

William Hill✔@WilliamHill

Goals and assists in world football this season:

Messi: 40
Mbappe: 32
Morelos: 31
Neymar: 30

El Bufalo is up with the best

Naw naw naw not having this, he’s shite shite I tell ye. 

Missing 45,000 chances a game, never works hard for the team, is a crabbit bastard all the time. 

We should let him go for nothing before the window closes and save us all from the drudgery of having to watch him for the rest of the season. 

45 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

He's raging that Lafferty is shite 

Archived