***The Official Livingston v Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, sairheid_bear said:

Despair away - we couldn't take a point off them last time we played on plastic

Aye and I despaired at that as well.

Listen, I’m not arguing that it’s not a good result, but I expect that level of performance against Livi every single time we play them.

7 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Put him off when he asked if Rangers would accept a fee of '8 figures' and Gerrard said 'you mean one million?' Ha!

He could maybe turn it round by saying he thought the reporter was taking the piss by including pence in count of 8 hence the query back to the reporter.   Or use it to remind reporters that he calls a spade a spade and if the reporter meant a bid of £10m or more then he should have said so more plainly than trying to dress things up in accounting-speak.

Just now, Bydo said:

Listen, I’m not arguing that it’s not a good result, but I expect that level of performance against Livi every single time we play them.

No argument from me on that. Delighted with 3-0 and the way we made our chances and took them. Times in the past we've not even looked like scoring.

Anyway, I hope we are finally getting back to routine wins away from home in the league, but we still can't take beating any team for granted!

8 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

What’s he saying?

Interviewer tried to get smart by asking if the club would turn down a 'massive bid' for Morelos, and SG asked him what he meant by 'massive' - interviewer then starts stutter and stumbling about '8 figures' 

37 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

If it had been 0-0 in the 92 min and they had nudged our player like that I doubt so many on here would be saying no penalty 😀

I’d be saying why the fuck did you go down just fucking shoot 

Archived