***The Official Livingston v Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye I noticed that. 

Maths not his strong point. 😂

I think he was baiting the interviewer  mate ,to  put a high figure on Alfredo .He did ask him directly what his value was 

If SG has said 10 mill,it no  doubt would have been perceived as our value 

I give SG the benefit of the doubt on this one 😀 

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There’s been no fine every other time it’s happened?

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

There's no example of a club domestically ever being fined for that 

Does that make it right? 

Cant see the SFA letting it slip when they have a chance to put the boot in.

27 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Hope you get a letter in asking for money to fund the fine the club will now no doubt get.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Does that make it right? 

Cant see the SFA letting it slip when they have a chance to put the boot in.

Why would we pay Livi's fine? It's their ground.....they are responsible for ensuring things like that can't happen. Clearly the stewarding wasn't up to the job, and the gates onto the park weren't secure enough. Coin throwing and singing 'bad' words etc, that's our problem.....not policing/stewarding shithole/tinpot stadiums like those. 

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

Why would we pay Livi's fine? It's their ground.....they are responsible for ensuring things like that can't happen. Clearly the stewarding wasn't up to the job, and the gates onto the park weren't secure enough. Coin throwing and singing 'bad' words etc, that's our problem.....not policing/stewarding shithole/tinpot stadiums like those. 

That’s pish, go watch it back, it’s a bunch of wee dicks rushing onto the park. If Livingston do get actions against them those fans should be embarrassed.

24 minutes ago, Smile said:

A better game tonight but some poor misses by Morelos and Kent who should have done better great result though now and hope we push on.

You really have it in for Morelos. Very unlucky in the first half. I thought he played well.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

He definitely didn't play well. Average at best. 

Instrumental in the first goal, and the second with his flick that the keeper made a great save, scored the last one. Hit the post....... fs

11 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

That’s pish, go watch it back, it’s a bunch of wee dicks rushing onto the park. If Livingston do get actions against them those fans should be embarrassed.

No it's not. Those wee 'dicks' (not denying they were wrong to run on)...shouldn't have had the chance to do so. Livi clearly had a stewarding problem. Their ball, not ours. It's common knowledge the home team are responsible for crowd control, 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Instrumental in the first goal, and the second with his flick that the keeper made a great save, scored the last one. Hit the post....... fs

He should have scored when the ball hit the post. Felt the ball hut off him a lot today and he made the wrong decisions more times than the right ones. Was getting me frustrated as fuck. 

Fluffed another on where the keeper had fucked up too

Archived