***OFFICIAL Rangers V St Johnstone THREAD***

Orange and Blue

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Drop points today and it's finished imo. 

It's reached that sort of knife edge tipping point.   Win and keep on winning and we keep the pressure well and truly on.   Fail to win and keep on winning and it becomes so very much more difficult.     

SG has on a few occasions recently harked back to carelessly losing points at Kilmarnock and he's right.    At a stroke it increased the pressure on him and the team to achieve consistency in winning...…….and now minus Morelos for some games.  

Points dropped in the absence of the other lot dropping even more points in the remaining games could yet point to SG starting to use the rest of the season to work on how he sets a team up for next season minus Morelos who will surely be sold in the summer.  SG really will need to build a team where more goals come from other players as well as finding a replacement for Morelos......maybe development squad strikers may yet get more than just cameos in games. 

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

If anyone lives close enough to Ibrox to get down and meet me at 2.45pm I've got a free spare going. 

Old man just told me he's not coming as he's pretty unwell. 

Positive : you get a free ticket

Negative : you have to sit next to me for 90 mins 😂😂

Off topic but did you ever get anywhere with those tramps that tanned your house? Last I seen was the CCTV but not seen any update since. 

Archived