***** Official EURO 2020 Qualifications Thread****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Scotland lose, will Clarke get the sack?!?! As per McLeish, all that flack that came his way from MSM and players was disgraceful. Somehow, I doubt it. 

Not a chance in hell Clarke gets the sack, even if he does lose tonight. 

SFA will let him blunder on into the playoffs. Scotland only being in the playoffs due to mcleish's work. 

11 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Scotland lose, will Clarke get the sack?!?! As per McLeish, all that flack that came his way from MSM and players was disgraceful. Somehow, I doubt it. 

Top manager apparently, mind some mentalists wanted him at Rangers.

9 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Not a chance in hell Clarke gets the sack, even if he does lose tonight. 

SFA will let him blunder on into the playoffs. Scotland only being in the playoffs due to mcleish's work. 

Yep, then he will fuck up the playoff and he will ‘need time’ to develop for the next tournament, then fuck that up 

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

1-1 

the borat wall for the free kick was a riot, big deflection into the net 

Provan said that as well but the ball was nowhere near the wall. The deflection came off a guy who was standing over the other side from the wall.

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

It’s a foul, mcginn backs into him and he has no chance to jump for the ball 

Nah. Keepers are far too protected. If that's McGinn against the defender then nobody questions it. It shouldn't be any different against a keeper.

Like I said before though, in the modern game the foul gets given 9 times out of 10. I just don't think it should.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Nah. Keepers are far too protected. If that's McGinn against the defender then nobody questions it. It shouldn't be any different against a keeper.

Like I said before though, in the modern game the foul gets given 9 times out of 10. I just don't think it should.

If it was against us I would be livid, but no that bothered either way with Scotland, would love to see jack get a goal, but would be happy to see him get through the game without picking up an injury 👍🏻

Archived