The wage thief.

Virtuoso

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/03/2019 at 15:07, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

The joy he brought me as I grew up will always outweigh all the other wee trivial things he's said/done of late. 

He can call Alfredo "Morales" all he wants and he can even come across as "pals" with Chris bastard Sutton for all I care.

Hero.

Well said.

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

BP you always scrape the barrel :mutley:

... and it seems your only mode of debate is personal digs - and I know when that happens it means you have no real point you’re just hoping to deflect by getting personal

25 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

... and it seems your only mode of debate is personal digs - and I know when that happens it means you have no real point you’re just hoping to deflect by getting personal

I was being nice to you compared to all the  digs you have had over the last 4/5 years .Most of them justified tbf 

I have nothing to debate with you .Your opinions mean diddly squat 😉

You are just too much of a hater of haters 😀And you are a broken down record 

10 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

This - and don’t forget Murray - there’s the real hero to zero story! 

The difference being McCoist was one of us, family etc and he decided he and his bank balance came first ?

One guess where every penny came from ? Then the penny shares k that's the one that really sticks in my throat, we are all digging deep and that cunt is creaming it off the top. 

And as for family , family man etc ?  Never a family man in a month of Sundays ,  He fucked alsorts as a Rangers player so he never once gave a flying fuck about his family then.

As much as it kills me , there is no defence for Ally , he knew exactly what he was doing 

34 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The difference being McCoist was one of us, family etc and he decided he and his bank balance came first ?

One guess where every penny came from ? Then the penny shares k that's the one that really sticks in my throat, we are all digging deep and that cunt is creaming it off the top. 

And as for family , family man etc ?  Never a family man in a month of Sundays ,  He fucked alsorts as a Rangers player so he never once gave a flying fuck about his family then.

As much as it kills me , there is no defence for Ally , he knew exactly what he was doing 

It takes a lot to turn on your boyhood hero, speaking for myself here because with respect I don't know how old you would have been when McCoist was banging the goals in for us, it's something that quite a lot of people who are defending his actions are not seeing. 

3 minutes ago, backup said:

Who can ever forget his interview in Shoot magazine while at sunderland, not one mention of The Rangers or any Rangers player, but plenty of gushing over his hero dalglish.

Imagine being upset over an interview that took place 40 years ago because he never mentioned a Rangers player in it. 😂

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Imagine being upset over an interview that took place 40 years ago because he never mentioned a Rangers player in it. 😂

I guess what Backup is trying to demonstrate, and to be honest his post seemed calm and collected, is McCoist is someone who talks the talk when it benefits him. I'm not saying McCoist isn't or wasn't a Rangers fan. But his behavior certainly makes it a more complex issue. Maybe he is a genuine fan, maybe his celebrations were more for himself than Rangers, maybe it was for Rangers and the fans, maybe he's fooled us all. Who knows.

10 minutes ago, backup said:

Who can ever forget his interview in Shoot magazine while at sunderland, not one mention of The Rangers or any Rangers player, but plenty of gushing over his hero dalglish.

The interview I remember he mentioned Dalglish twice. He also mentioned Rangers, his biggest disappointment was drawing 3-3 when he was with St Johnstone and had been 3-2 up.

16 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

I guess what Backup is trying to demonstrate, and to be honest his post seemed calm and collected, is McCoist is someone who talks the talk when it benefits him. I'm not saying McCoist isn't or wasn't a Rangers fan. But his behavior certainly makes it a more complex issue. Maybe he is a genuine fan, maybe his celebrations were more for himself than Rangers, maybe it was for Rangers and the fans, maybe he's fooled us all. Who knows.

You've not spent much time around people involved in football, have you? That's what they all do. Nacho Novo is the master at it.

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You've not spent much time around people involved in football, have you? That's what they all do. Nacho Novo is the master at it.

You clearly didn't read my post correctly and just want to argue for the sake of it again today. I stated;

"I guess what Backup is trying to demonstrate, and to be honest his post seemed calm and collected, is McCoist is someone who talks the talk when it benefits him."

I actually sat on the fence regarding this one, and said "who knows" if it's true or not. If backup has an issue with the way I've interpreted his post then I guess he should bring that up with me. Otherwise, you're again seeing an argument where none exists and are going on the offensive for no reason.

Strange. Seems you want to defend McCoist at all costs which in my opinion invalidates all of your points as there seems to be an agenda here. Feel free to disagree, I don't really care, I'm just not taking your posts seriously any more.

Just now, Blueteeth said:

You clearly didn't read my post correctly and just want to argue for the sake of it again today. I stated;

"I guess what Backup is trying to demonstrate, and to be honest his post seemed calm and collected, is McCoist is someone who talks the talk when it benefits him."

I actually sat on the fence regarding this one, and said "who knows" if it's true or not. If backup has an issue with the way I've interpreted his post then I guess he should bring that up with me. Otherwise, you're again seeing an argument where none exists and are going on the offensive for no reason. 

Strange. Seems you want to defend McCoist at all costs which in my opinion invalidates all of your points as there seems to be an agenda here. Feel free to disagree, I don't really care, I'm just not taking your posts seriously any more.

I read your post properly. You suggested Backup's post was evidence that McCoist said what would benefit him. I pointed out that is what footballers all over the world do - particularly in media interviews.

1 hour ago, Blueteeth said:

guess what Backup is trying to demonstrate, and to be honest his post seemed calm and collected, is McCoist is someone who talks the talk when it benefits him.

In what way would it benefit Ally to include Dalglish in his all time 11?

1 hour ago, Blueteeth said:

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Why u asking me? I didn’t even see the interview. 

Well you said Ally talked the talk when it benefits him, the resident taig was talking about the Shoot interview when he mentioned Dalglish twice and never mentioned Rangers (except he did).

So how does that benefit him?

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Well you said Ally talked the talk when it benefits him, the resident taig was talking about the Shoot interview when he mentioned Dalglish twice and never mentioned Rangers (except he did).

So how does that benefit him?

I'll even use bullets for you...

• I didn't know he was "the resident taig" as you call him
  • I merely explained the point someone else was making, doesn't mean I have to agree with it
  • I expanded on that point and stated I neither agreed or disagreed with him
  • I already told you I could not answer that question because I've not seen the interview
  • I thought you were a decent poster, but clearly you're a twat

1 minute ago, Blueteeth said:

I'll even use bullets for you...

I'm taking this threat seriously and will report you to the relevant authorities.

1 minute ago, Blueteeth said:

I thought you were a decent poster, but clearly you're a twat

You thought right, personal abuse is not tolerated on the site.

McCoist must the most analysed person who has ever been involved with us.  Even his goal celebrations are being picked apart above.  

Like teenage lassies obsessing over some vacuous popstar.  People should just admit they fancy him and be done with it, it would explain all the violent sexual imagery and spurned lover rhetoric in this thread.

Archived