dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about celtic thread

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

A fit Hearts first 11 would have a good chance here. With Naismith and Ikpeazu especially. As it is they're a bit toothless.

Ikpeazu has made the bench so there's still a chance he might make an impact in this game at some stage.

Why fo celtic fans put Scottish plave names on Irish tricolours ?

Carmyle for instance.

Pick an Irish town. Maybe the one your great great great great great grandparents left to come to Scotland in the 1830s

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Ikpeazu has made the bench so there's still a chance he might make an impact in this game at some stage.

Fingers crossed. 

Tbh I think Naismith is their biggest miss.

we all know what'll happen....

hearts will keep holding them off but towards the end wee Gollum will give the tarriers an advantage. can't deny them the "tr3ble" after all.... 

when the players aren't up to it DON'T WORRY the ref will help them out.

😡

Like how the commentator keeps saying he'd expect sellik to be pumping them by now. Its a cup final so the only folk expecting that are sellik fans 

Just now, Inigo said:

There's that slappable Ajar incredulous face.

I hate that cunt. Constantly charging up to referees with his arms outstretched,  mouth agap, veins popping out of his neck and that gormless look on his face.

Inigo, Gman36 and yermaw145 like this

Just now, DBBTB said:

I hate that cunt. Constantly charging up to referees with his arms outstretched,  mouth agap, veins popping out of his neck and that gormless look on his face.

Him and Michael stewart vying for most gormless looking moron in the Scottish game 

DBBTB likes this

I used to call it a fire when I was a wee boy going with my dad. A wee group would start the twirling and it was like a fire spreading around the ground. Looked great.

Hearts best chance is going to come from a set piece IMO. I hate the cunt, but it’s a shame Naismith isn’t fit because if he was playing at least they would have somebody who can do something in the final third from open play.