dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about celtic thread

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I hate that cunt. Constantly charging up to referees with his arms outstretched,  mouth agap, veins popping out of his neck and that gormless look on his face.

It's the only one he has m8.

The commentary and analysis is, as it usually is these days, sellic centric. It's all about what they are or are not doing. It's appalling. 

Occasionally you can see someone realising how much it is that way and they drop in a quick 'Hearts but, Hearts are doing well too'.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I hate that cunt. Constantly charging up to referees with his arms outstretched,  mouth agap, veins popping out of his neck and that gormless look on his face.

Supergrass

Love how they're making out like hearts are some lower league side. They finished 6th in the league this season and last won the Scottish Cup in 2012. 

I'd bet on Hearts will hoping to keep it all square til 60 minutes or so then bringing on Ikpeazu to rough up some less than fresh sellic CBs.

3 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Love how they're making out like hearts are some lower league side. They finished 6th in the league this season and last won the Scottish Cup in 2012. 

If Naismith had stayed fit they would have finished third

Coverage is very pro-celtic. How bizarre. Do the Beeb bosses not watch BBC Scotland? :lol: