dummiesoot

The all new dae whit the fuck you like about THEM thread

Here is Lennon's record:

VOstbXC.jpg

and Moyes:

yF7VyKH.jpg

Not only does Moyes have a lower win % but since the ManU job in 2013 he can't seem to stay at a club for more than a season. Was at ManU for 9 months, Real Sociedad for 12 months, Sunderland 10 months, and West Ham for 6 months.

25 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

I hate Lennon but hope Moyes gets it. He is a big diddy of a cunt. Plus, it will hopefully mean the end of Lennon's career as a manager. He'll probably become a pundit again on Sky or something. 

Fuck off, I have Sky sport!

1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

Here is Lennon's record:

VOstbXC.jpg

and Moyes:

yF7VyKH.jpg

Not only does Moyes have a lower win % but since the ManU job in 2013 he can't seem to stay at a club for more than a season. Was at ManU for 9 months, Real Sociedad for 12 months, Sunderland 10 months, and West Ham for 6 months.

I'm not sure you can read too much in to the win percentage. Lennon's record is artificially enhanced by the fact we were out the top flight so long and the budget he had which dwarfed every other team's that was left in that league. Agree about Moyes' CV since he's left Everton. His record is awful.

Not too worried if either get the job but I would prefer Lennon purely for the reason that it would be funny if he was the man who was in charge of them when we next win the league.