Old firm record

GOAT

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
On 20/08/2019 at 20:56, G.E.C. said:

We beat them 4 times in a row and McGregor kept 4 clean sheets when Smith came back.

1-0, 2-0, 3-0 and 1-0.

Miss the dominance!

They will be going for 4 in a row next weekend 

Even with the improvements .Our record against them is not good enough 

Said the same thing other day about Hivs  before we wiped the floor with them

Hope we are better than brilliant next Sunday 

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

3 mate. It’s not that bad 😂 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate I actually have a really good feeling about next Sunday.  If we take our  chances we will do it.

I think if we are going to win the league we have to atleast take a point of them next week.

On 21/08/2019 at 06:10, Paulbrian11 said:

We beat them twice in 7 days in 97/98.  2-1 at Parkhead when McCoist and Albert scored and then 2-0 at Ibrox with Thern volley and Albertz again.

Therns volley.... lucky there was a net in those goals as that ball would have killed someone.... fucking rocket shot!! Saying that...it was into the broomloan rd end.......

On 20/08/2019 at 20:59, GOAT said:

We absolutely ran riot that 3-0 game. 

Brown's first OF that iirc? Most of the media talk beforehand about what he was supposedly going to do and Ferguson completely dominated the game from start to finish.

He was unplayable that day. One of the best individual performances in a game between us and them in decades.

1 hour ago, pollok-bear said:

Mate I actually have a really good feeling about next Sunday.  If we take our  chances we will do it.

I think if we are going to win the league we have to atleast take a point of them next week.

I was looking at all my tickets in last 8/9 years mate since we last beat them 3-1 at bheastville  . And for all the bears wins cancelling out Bheast wins . The bheasts have humped us 15 times more in that period , in OF games

That record breaks my heart ,especially when you think of all the young bears , that have had to live through this . Not having experienced the times, when the bears, had this shower of scum in our pockets .Or at worst  beating them as much as they beat us .

15 more times .It is truly shameful . We simply have to start winning these old firm games . And starting to win important ones , would be even better.

The league would not be lost if we lose next week . Playing catch up would be very difficult though , with the shite teams we have in this league .

So as you say . A draw is not the worst result . If we go in looking for a draw , we will get nothing . So we have to start thinking victories .

25 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Anyone know the ref for the OF game yet 

Wish cunt do we think it will be ?

It won’t be Dallas or Beaton 

Most likely Collum /Clancy or the bald bastard 

Hopefully not any of the Rangers supporting ones i.e Madden or Beaton they are honking.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Easy to forget when it didn’t count in the grand scheme of things.

Always important but the losses have hurt us in terms of trophies .
A win may change all that on Sunday .Anything else and it will seem like nearly a decade long Groundhog Day 

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Always important but the losses have hurt us in terms of trophies .
A win may change all that on Sunday .Anything else and it will seem like nearly a decade long Groundhog Day 

A point would be good for us too. A loss is a disaster. But I’ll be pissed off if we batter them like two weeks ago and don’t win.

It’s a massive test for the mentality of the players and the management team. If we get beat there they have to wait nearly a month to try and put things right. It won’t be an easy task.

Still on the scrounge for a ticket... 😂 

Archived