***2019/20 UEFA Champions League***

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The end for the last remnants of probably the greatest side i’ve seen.

A full rebuild required.

It’s funny how that often happens with a great side .They take a scelping
I think writing was on the wall ,when they lost a 3-0 first leg lead last season to Liverpool 

Total brilliance .Then total capitulation 

They have great attack ,yet pitiful defence for this level 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

They dont have any money either.

I posted a few times about how bad the situation is, ageing squad and not much youth coming through. Bar a very lucky draw, they will be struggling to even make a SF over the next few seasons imo.

Time for Messi to leave too.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s funny how that often happens with a great side .They take a scelping
I think writing was on the wall ,when they lost a 3-0 first leg lead last season to Liverpool 

Total brilliance .Then total capitulation 

They have great attack ,yet pitiful defence for this level 

I thought they were finished the year before that when Roma put them out. I wonder how much longer they'll be relying on Messi. 

Just now, King Jela said:

I thought they were finished the year before that when Roma put them out. I wonder how much longer they'll be relying on Messi. 

Messi makes them function mostly .They rely on him too much .He goes and the vacuum is going to be monumental 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Messi makes them function mostly .They rely on him too much .He goes and the vacuum is going to be monumental 

He makes them function against lesser opposition, this level is too much for him now. Bayern are an 11 that are completely on song with each other, every single player helping in defence and attack. Barca are 10 v 11 in defence and 1 vs 11 in attack. Brilliant to see. Fucking hate Barca. 

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

They will be horrific without him, like really bad.

Its actually 1.3m a week now, ridiculous.

The longer they rely on him though the worse it will become. Totally mental that they have just swapped Arthur for Pjanic too.

Didn’t realise it was now that much. Holy hell.

Anyway, they’ll probably come out and score 4 in the second half and make us look like tits.

Archived