Klopp To Madrid?

Thermopylae

As far as I'm aware he still hasn't signed his new contract at Anfield so I'm beginning to wonder if Madrid have shown interest in his services? I suppose given their history of sacking successful managers he would have to be mad to want to go there but the ego is a powerful thing and perhaps he feels that he's the one that they won't be able to let go and that's all the professional challenge he needs? 

2 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Zeydid before.

Gerrard a shoe-in to go back...

Didnt Zidane walk after not being promised any funds to improve the squad? 

Klopps contract has still got 2 seasons after this and theres no chance Liverpool will let him talk to anyone. Hasn't Klopp himself said he wants to take a break after his contract is up?

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Didnt Zidane walk after not being promised any funds to improve the squad? 

Klopps contract has still got 2 seasons after this and theres no chance Liverpool will let him talk to anyone. Hasn't Klopp himself said he wants to take a break after his contract is up?

Not sure what the reason was but yeah it was his decision to leave not the club that got rid. Then after 1 disastrous appointment and then another poor 1 after that the club then convinced him to come back.

No chance they'll move him on any time soon.

2 hours ago, Malvern said:

Can't see Klopp leaving Liverpool without giving it another run at the PL to get his name even higher with the Kop than it is now.

And would appear to have what’s as good as a free run at it, given City’s defensive issues.

On 16/9/2019 at 17:44, Dickie said:

Has anybody given it a thought that this might affect us,if klopp goes I can see Liverpool moving for Gerrard.

Bearing in mind how little is thought of Scottish football down south could they really appoint someone who still hasn't won anything up here ... now if he was ripping up trees it might be very different 

On 16/09/2019 at 22:08, pcbear said:

Gerrard has done nothing of note to interest Liverpool, if he stays with us a few seasons winning leagues and cups that would have them pricking their ears up, until then they have the pick of the stall of the world's managers.

Lampard has done nothing of note to interest Chelsea....

:dunno::hmmm::lol: 

Archived