v St Johnstone: The Goals

Virtuoso

54 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

We should have got a penalty for a hand ball.

Missed the game due to coming to Spain on holiday, not a stealth post, the weather is brilliant 😁 but see now why everyone was speaking about the hand ball, unbelievable how that was not given.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Missed the game due to coming to Spain on holiday, not a stealth post, the weather is brilliant 😁 but see now why everyone was speaking about the hand ball, unbelievable how that was not given.

Unreal. Enjoy the sun you lucky duck.

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

In any other country it would be unbelievable but sadly in Scotland it doesn’t even surprise me. Has anyone ever seen such incompetent officials in the top league anywhere else as we have to put up with?

10 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

In any other country it would be unbelievable but sadly in Scotland it doesn’t even surprise me. Has anyone ever seen such incompetent officials in the top league anywhere else as we have to put up with?

Only saw it this afternoon mate and I have never seen such a clear penalty for along time. Especially with the new rules. 🤔

Its mad watching these back and seeing the chances we actually created over the 90mins because at the time I felt we were very poor and laboured through the game, especially in the first half.

Good goals though!!

Archived