Escobar

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I love it tbh.

One of my favourite photos is the one against Juve with the one flare 

Fair enough mate, a lot of people do like it

I used to like the look of it myself when I was younger. Don't feel anything towards it when I see it nowadays 

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Not be long before Livingston are giving us 1 end .While filling the 3 other stands up with home support .It's Scottish football after all 🤔

Old cliche you hear alot in football  is that the fans are our twelfth man ..but ever since I've followed Rangers which was after my glaswegian grandfather took me to Roker park in 1993 to see Sunderland v Rangers Gary Bennett testimonial. The fans really stood out like 10,000 coming down on a weekday night. My work mate Newcastle fan today was saying I seen Rangers had 3/4 of the Ground last night...he said that's just phenomenal. I said we could of sold the whole ground if they let us !!!!!!!

12 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Assuming that the 7000 will be present at Ibrox most weeks, why the fuck do 6000 of them remain silent and only lose their inhibitions at away games?   

I think that copious amounts of swally may be part of the reason. In my experience, we did a lot more drinking before an away game. Also, at an away you are more likely to be with your mates, where as at Ibrox, you are scattered all over the stadium.

Archived