Alfredo starts vs Algeria

philiprfc

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Pretty much sums the first half up. Colombia certainly looking more of a threat going forward. Morelos will be disappointed he's not scored yet (think it'll come though). In fairness 2 top saves from the keeper. As we all know Morelos is excellent at creating chances or getting into great positions to score. He will always be a threat, the sign of a top striker. Always more of a concern when a striker gets no chances.

His link up play has been quality so far. Can see him grabbing a goal or 2 if he gets the service in the 2nd Half. 

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

His link up play has been quality so far. Can see him grabbing a goal or 2 if he gets the service in the 2nd Half. 

Been subbed at half time! Will take that to be fair! Think he would have caused them problems second half but great news for us and now I can good to bed!

Some of the comments from Colombia fans on twitter (with terrible translations I might add) are hilarious! Don't think they're all quite as keen. Yet anyway. The mad bastards are expecting peak Falcao in what his 3rd start or something? They also seem to think they are peak Brazil, Spain, Germany when in reality they aren't as great as they think.

Alfredo being heavily linked with Villa this morning for a January move. Either there is something behind the story (Villa are short up front) or shit stirring. I would hope not the latter as I can not imagine why anyone would have any interest in upsetting our most influential and important player. :sarcasm:

55 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Alfredo being heavily linked with Villa this morning for a January move. Either there is something behind the story (Villa are short up front) or shit stirring. I would hope not the latter as I can not imagine why anyone would have any interest in upsetting our most influential and important player. :sarcasm:

whit about that wesley fella they signed in the summer? hes a tank

Archived