*****Feyenoord v Rangers*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

17:55 this Thursday night live on BT 3.

McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Helander, Barasic; Jack, Davis, Kamara; Ojo, Morelos, Kent

Win and we’re through or a draw in Rotterdam and Bern will be enough.

A win doesn’t guarantee qualification if Porto win. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Tbh, that is a tough question mate but I would lean towards Arfield if just for the experience alone. Of course, he is not playing well and doesn't deserve to play. Perhaps Stewart but I don't really think he is suited for those games. I gave Ojo a long leash but now I have went right off him.

I’m not Ojos biggest fan but he’s got pace and that’s what’s needed for this game imo. Arfield is well of the pace atm. 

Noticed Kai Kennedy was the ‘19th man’ today so I think it’s something Gerrard’ has picked up on. 

Ideal world we get rid of King, Murphy, Grezda in Jan and bring in a good RW.

1 minute ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I’m not Ojos biggest fan but he’s got pace and that’s what’s needed for this game imo. Arfield is well of the pace atm. 

Noticed Kai Kennedy was the ‘19th man’ today so I think it’s something Gerrard’ has picked up on. 

Ideal world we get rid of King, Murphy, Grezda in Jan and bring in a good RW.

It's all about opinions mate. As for me, I like Murphy and he would have done a better job today but Gerrard doesn't fancy him so there you go.

2 minutes ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Does it not? Thought we had the head to head over Porto? 

If we win & Porto win there is still a scenario where 3 teams could end up with 10 points and we’d go out when you work through the permutations. 

it’s highly unlikely but we wouldn’t be guaranteed qualification 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

If we win & Porto win there is still a scenario where all 4 teams could end up with 10 points and we’d go out when you work through the permutations. 

If we beat Feyenoord and end up in ten points then we have a better head to head against Feyenoord & Porto which means we qualify. If both matches end up in a tie on Thursday we qualify.

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

If we win & Porto win there is still a scenario where 3 teams could end up with 10 points and we’d go out when you work through the permutations. 

Ah that’s a nightmare. If we beat feynoord I’ll be going mental regardless

Dont think Porto are that bothered anymore so hopefully young boys take something off them 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If we beat Feyenoord and end up in ten points then we have a better head to head against Feyenoord & Porto which means we qualify. If both matches end up in a tie on Thursday we qualify.

If it’s a 3 way tie between YB, Porto & us we would come third because the results against Feyenoord are discounted. 

52 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Got to go for the win so we can have a lesser team play in the last game as it’s the Thursday before the cup final. The scum are already through and will also adopt this approach.

Thursday after mate. 

Feyernoord>Hearts>Aberdeen>Tarriers>YB 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Take a draw and back to Ibrox to hammer YB in the last game. 

I’d rather not have to play to go through 4 days after the league cup final.

I thought a win against Feyenoord would do it for us, but not according to this thread....

I’d imagine the league cup would be the priority for us in that situation. The filth are already through so can totally concentrate on the final.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I’d rather not have to play to go through 4 days after the league cup final.

I thought a win against Feyenoord would do it for us, but not according to this thread....

I’d imagine the league cup would be the priority for us in that situation. The filth are already through so can totally concentrate on the final.

Would take a win as well but realistically I think we can manage a draw. 
Final will take care of itself mate. 

2 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

17:55 this Thursday night live on BT 3.

McGregor; Tavernier, Goldson, Helander, Barasic; Jack, Davis, Kamara; Ojo, Morelos, Kent

Are taking the pish? Please stop with this Ojo nosense

Have people been fucking sleeping watching him past 4 months going on 5

1 minute ago, Misteral said:

Pretty sure Barasic is suspended for Thursday's game.  

Was just about to post that. Might be a blessing in disguise he picked up a few knocks today so might be good for him not to travel anyways and let him prepare for hearts Aberdeen and taigs in 1 week. Optimistic loyal 

Archived