AGM Thread

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

there has to be failures with any success. the imaginary land you live in where a chairman is a flawless individual making nothing but progressive brilliant decisions is sorry to say delusional.

right now we are in a fantastic position. not perfect. but hey buddy nothing ever is.

Oh so suddenly he does make mistakes. 😂😂

Thats all I’ve ever said, he is far from perfect and has cost us serious amounts of the money investors have put into the club that could’ve been better used. 

We deserve the best on our Board and the best at high level management, we are sadly lacking in all those departments. He has my thanks for ousting a complete shambles of a Board, just a pity He couldn’t or wouldn’t get the level we need in place. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh so suddenly he does make mistakes. 😂😂

Thats all I’ve ever said, he is far from perfect and has cost us serious amounts of the money investors have put into the club that could’ve been better used. 

We deserve the best on our Board and the best at high level management, we are sadly lacking in all those departments. 

Never mind we have Robertson.😂

Just now, Smile said:

Never mind we have Robertson.😂

I live for the day that wee weasel is booted out the front door of Ibrox, absolute joke we have a wee cunt like that running our club on a day to day basis. If we put a poor manager in place we would be screaming to the heavens but we put the equivalent in charge of the business and nothing is said. 

26 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I don't really buy this thing about 'damaging the Rangers name' in court to be honest. Any damage done by that is superseded by pumping Porto in Europe IMO. We are a football club first and foremost.

no it's not. that's one result. We are losing potential new supporters and public awareness of our brand due to the shirt deal fuck up, this is costing us income and popularity. Gerrard is about the only PR we have at the moment that keeps  non fans aware of the club. . 

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

You've consistently made a cunt outta yourself all through this thread. That's some going, even for you. 

Not at all you joined the forum as you admitted yourself to be an agitator for King in 2012 that was your only purpose for being here.

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I live for the day that wee weasel is booted out the front door of Ibrox, absolute joke we have a wee cunt like that running our club on a day to day basis. If we put a poor manager in place we would be screaming to the heavens but we put the equivalent in charge of the business and nothing is said. 

He's another who is Motherwell level rather than Rangers then we have the PR Dave brought in Traynor who's another fucking joker

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

Not at all you joined the forum as you admitted yourself to be an agitator for King in 2012 that was your only purpose for being here.

I joined here as I couldn't believe some of the support for the then board, and abuse against our Davie, coming from the likes of yourself. I tried to understand why,  give a bit of balance. 

And just as then, you still consistently make a cunt outta yourself as this thread has proven.

Have a day off ffs, I'm still here :pipe:

21 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Reminds me, sadly, of Michael Gove.  Must have the same maw.

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly King has been a shambles helped all the way by that spineless cunt Robertson. 

Right then brains - tell us about how your self made millions came about and how many of them you have invested in our team?

No? Thought not. Twat.

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I joined here as I couldn't believe some of the support for the then board, and abuse against our Davie, coming from the likes of yourself. I tried to understand why,  give a bit of balance. 

And just as then, you still consistently make a cunt outta yourself as this thread has proven.

Have a day off ffs, I'm still here :pipe:

Have a nice day you know I still luv you anyway, Hugs and kisses.

So what we have found is the posters who didn't like King still don't like him but some do think he's left us in a better place, time will tell on that.

The ones that do like him do not agree with everything he has done but still feel he was the right choice at the time and thank him for saving the club.

Mixed bag really.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

So what we have found is the posters who didn't like King still don't like him but some do think he's left us in a better place, time will tell on that.

The ones that do like him do not agree with everything he has done but still feel he was the right choice at the time and thank him for saving the club.

Mixed bag really.

Yeah...saving the club is a mixed bag.

Jesus wept.

30 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Right then brains - tell us about how your self made millions came about and how many of them you have invested in our team?

No? Thought not. Twat.

😂😂 the bellend has returned. 
So we don’t get a say unless we have put millions into Rangers, that right Twat. 

Archived