*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Borna looked fine in the training video. A lot of players MIA at training by the looks of it - Goldson, Davis, Morelos, Defoe, Aribo. Must all be in phisio.

Was all the players in the video the ones that weren’t involved from the start on Wed ? Looks like the rest were kept out of that session 

1 hour ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

I really hope Davis is fit to play but if he isn't I wouldn't be surprised. That tackle from Cosgrove in the 1st minute was a red card  all day long, horrendous tackle

He will be ok mate😉

Just listening to H&H preview. It mentions Halliday smashing into a tackle early in a previous match. Got me thinking. I can’t think of anyone other than possibly Jack who would do that in the current first team. I’m not saying we shirk tackles, but do we have someone to lay that early marker?

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Just listening to H&H preview. It mentions Halliday smashing into a tackle early in a previous match. Got me thinking. I can’t think of anyone other than possibly Jack who would do that in the current first team. I’m not saying we shirk tackles, but do we have someone to lay that early marker?

He certainly set the tone for the game with that tackle on Nitcham. I can see Jack doing similar but I don't trust Collum one bit.

Archived