Players that randomly come into you're head

Finny

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jimmy Phillips.

A guy in the Bolton office of the company I worked for at the time he signed lived next door to his parents.  He asked me to get all the press cuttings so he could pass them on,  Was about two sentences in the Evening Times when he signed and nothing else.  He was also one of the most one footed players (yes I now he has two  actual  feet so no clever replies) I've ever seen.

4 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

That the boy who scored a hatrick against playing for hearts or possibly Killie

We signed him after he scored a hat trick against us for hearts. Was a useful wee player in amongst the superstars we had at the time. 

Just now, Finny said:

We signed him after he scored a hat trick against us for hearts. Was a useful wee player in amongst the superstars we had at the time. 

Remember being pleased we signed him and expected a lot more than he ultimately delivered.

• 3 weeks later...

Just watching Gary Neville interview Alan Shearer on sky. Always had a soft spot for him and Newcastle.

Olivier Bernard was in the footage for one of his goals, remember him playing for us. Think it was the season we got to the last 16 of the champs league. He has some power on his shots but dont remember him doing much for us, think he cracked the bar with a free kick.

1 hour ago, fernando0606 said:

Just watching Gary Neville interview Alan Shearer on sky. Always had a soft spot for him and Newcastle.

Olivier Bernard was in the footage for one of his goals, remember him playing for us. Think it was the season we got to the last 16 of the champs league. He has some power on his shots but dont remember him doing much for us, think he cracked the bar with a free kick.

All I remember about bernard was that he was fucking atrocious. 

Archived