Sparkle

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Buenos Aires Tam

I know .Off my head .Once in a lifetime trip

Had to be done 

How’s Buenos Aires by the way ? Been lucky enough through the years to travel to most places I’ve wanted to visit but that’s the last part of our planet I’m yet to see. 
hope you’ve had a great time and it’s all you were expecting mate. 

35 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

How’s Buenos Aires by the way ? Been lucky enough through the years to travel to most places I’ve wanted to visit but that’s the last part of our planet I’m yet to see. 
hope you’ve had a great time and it’s all you were expecting mate. 

It’s vast .Ive been lost about 4 times mate 😄And sober 3 of those times 

The streets downtown are like stampedes and the buses in the centre  move as slow as a cow in a field on a hot day 

Cheap as chips though 

A full meal in posh place with drinks sets you back no more than 25 including tip 

many of the women are the hottest on the planet .Truly sexy Latinos 😄😄😄

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s vast .Ive been lost about 4 times mate 😄And sober 3 of those times 

The streets downtown are like stampedes and the buses in the centre  move as slow as a cow in a field on a hot day 

Cheap as chips though 

A full meal in posh place with drinks sets you back no more than 25 including tip 

many of the women are the hottest on the planet .Truly sexy Latinos 😄😄😄

Brilliant mate, honestly jealous as fuck 😂. And I’ve always been of the opinion that getting lost when your travelling although potentially dodgy depending where you are is probably the best way to see shit you were never going to see on the tourist track. Real life people living a life we’d never comprehend, I got lost on a moped in Cuba years back, wouldn’t recommend it ha ha. 
100% agree with the ladies mate, that dark complexion and hair does it for me all day long. Stunning 

13 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Brilliant mate, honestly jealous as fuck 😂. And I’ve always been of the opinion that getting lost when your travelling although potentially dodgy depending where you are is probably the best way to see shit you were never going to see on the tourist track. Real life people living a life we’d never comprehend, I got lost on a moped in Cuba years back, wouldn’t recommend it ha ha. 
100% agree with the ladies mate, that dark complexion and hair does it for me all day long. Stunning 

Me too Tam .Never see the likes back home in pissing wet Glasgow 😄😄

I was giving this one the chat today in Palermo soho 

Absolutely stunning 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Me too Tam .Never see the likes back home in pissing wet Glasgow 😄😄

Mate Glasgow has some amazingly beautiful women in amongst the scheme gremlins, but your spot on, there is without doubt something that puts them on another level altogether 

11 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We need better than Kamberi as a main striker to have any hopes of winning the league next season. 

The last thing we need at the club is another striker with discipline problems. 

Kamberi has already undermined Lennon (a prick but the point still stands), Ross and the hibs fans. What happens mid season next season and things maybe aren’t going his way? Does he revert to type and down tools?

Hope not because he’s a talented boy on his day 

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Why wouldn’t BA be right on this one 

Surely that what’s going to happen 

It's just bb trying to be relevant. Well, feeling really.

Must be a cunt being wrong so often. Some just become self loathing.

I feel his pain.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's just bb trying to be relevant. Well, feeling really.

Must be a cunt being wrong so often. Some just become self loathing.

I feel his pain.

More faces than a town clock ya clown. 

Away and play the church deacon with your armed bodyguards, fucking parakeet. 

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

More faces than a town clock ya clown. 

Away and play the church deacon with your armed bodyguards, fucking parakeet. 

Give It a rest both of you 😀

2 long standing posters .Stop winding both yourselves up .I would have much more to worry about .Like our pathetic team that can’t realistically win anything again this season 

12 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Would’ve been nice today to use him if he wasn’t cuptied. So fucking impotent we were today. He would’ve loved to be playing against Hearts. 

Think he’s a good addition, but a bit dim to sign him as cover for someone who’s very likely to be suspended and another who’s knocking on & possibly injury-prone, when he himself is cup-tied.

Archived