A split in the squad

3 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Ive never met you

But im fucking stunned that you'd even believe that given you do know me

Does that matter on a forum? No I'd doesn't.

Used to enjoy reading a lot of your posts Jim, lately I believe your 'see I was right' stuff is bordering on trolling . And I dont think I am the only one seeing it.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Does that matter on a forum? No I'd doesn't.

Used to enjoy reading a lot of your posts Jim, lately I believe your 'see I was right' stuff is bordering on trolling . And I dont think I am the only one seeing it.

If you notice my debates with people that actually debate back that isn't the situation at all, infact myself and @SeparateEntityMyArsehave had some well argued debates the last few weeks, and i cannot think ive ever rubbed it in his face etc

However when im called a spastic and cunts drag up threads from the past, then aye they will be called out because when that happened no one batted an eyelid

Im happy to debate with anyone, personal insults for an opinion can and should be called out when said person actually turns out right 

Im fucking scunnered at how this has went, distraught even, handing them a 4th treble on the spin is a disgrace, but i wont change who i am on here, 

Most of us won't get on with our working colleagues or choose to spend time them. However in the main it won't impact our performance. It certainly shouldn't. I think this applies to any walk of life, including footballers.

When you have players not playing well, not playing at all and the team under performing naturally you're going to get stick and naturally weaker people will hide/crumble. 

I don't think any potential split has much bearing on our performances. Maybe the odd person. Every cunt is just playing shite and bereft of any confidence. That for me is the main thing. No one is playing well consistently. When every player is below par you've no chance.

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So you have guys like flanagan (yes i know he isnt the greatest) who are asked to do a job that they arent comfortable doing

In Flanagans case that’s just playing football 

Guy wouldn’t get a game for Stirling Albion never mind Rangers

11 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Most of us won't get on with our working colleagues or choose to spend time them. However in the main it won't impact our performance. It certainly shouldn't. I think this applies to any walk of life, including footballers.

When you have players not playing well, not playing at all and the team under performing naturally you're going to get stick and naturally weaker people will hide/crumble. 

I don't think any potential split has much bearing on our performances. Maybe the odd person. Every cunt is just playing shite and bereft of any confidence. That for me is the main thing. No one is playing well consistently. When every player is below par you've no chance.

How many jobs do general job public do that requires the full set of them to be working in harmony though 

I get what you're saying but if you feel that players are getting special treatment over you, you're less likely, maybe subconsciously, to burst your arse to help them out 

And if the guys you have animosity towards try and even have a word to you about something mid game, you're less likely to listen and instead ignore it 

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yet also cant fulfill the basic role expected of full backs these days which is to offer an attacking threat and ability to cross, as I said earlier.

That makes him and tav then, but at least flanagan will not shirk a tackle or wussy off the park with an "injury" 

Right now i want fighters in the team, less ability and more guys that will absolutely batter opponents, guys like Flanagan, katic, mccrorie (i know he cant play, i seen you and sasa going at it lol) and other working fighters

Im sick of spice boys wrecking my footballing season

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

That makes him and tav then, but at least flanagan will not shirk a tackle or wussy off the park with an "injury" 

Right now i want fighters in the team, less ability and more guys that will absolutely batter opponents, guys like Flanagan, katic, mccrorie (i know he cant play, i seen you and sasa going at it lol) and other working fighters

Im sick of spice boys wrecking my footballing season

Flanagan is dreadful, isnt the answer, no idea why you want him in.  Polster or Patterson would at least offer us something positive.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Flanagan is dreadful, isnt the answer, no idea why you want him in.  Polster or Patterson would at least offer us something positive.

Polsters injured, patterson fair enough, dunno if this poisonous period is good for a young player though 

But we agree tav needs to gtf pronto, thats cool for me

2 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Ok let’s compare the form of Rangers to the current World Club Champions who since their winter break have managed:

0-1 v Atletico Madrid without a shot on target.

Fortunate 1-0 away win to bottom club Norwich.

Lucky 3-2 against West Ham at home after being 2-1 down.

0-3 pummeling against Watford.

0-2 and out of the FA Cup against Chelsea.  Two defensive howlers and an impotent attack.

Klopp out?

The point I am making that changes in form coincide with a team that was playing its socks off in the first half of the season and the disruption  of a winter break.   

Liverpool will win the league.

Liverpool’s fans and manager don’t care about the FA cup and constantly field weakened teams. 

We were blowing teams away in the first half of every game up until the break.

Have they just run out of steam, not helped by SG picking the same players and formation?

If you look at the tims, they have a lot more players and have changed the formation to enable to use the full squad.  We signed however many wingers and dont play them, we have 4 CBs and play 2.

I dunno the only think I can think of is they are burnt out, the season started very early. I think Goldson has played over 100 games for us already and hes not even completed a second season. 

6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It can be explained quite easily to be honest he is a shite footballer. 

I get that, trust me mate! I’ve got zero respect for the big fucking “lump a wid” but that’s the kind of mistake I’d expect from an academy player not a 3m+ signing

18 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

We were blowing teams away in the first half of every game up until the break.

Have they just run out of steam, not helped by SG picking the same players and formation?

If you look at the tims, they have a lot more players and have changed the formation to enable to use the full squad.  We signed however many wingers and dont play them, we have 4 CBs and play 2.

I dunno the only think I can think of is they are burnt out, the season started very early. I think Goldson has played over 100 games for us already and hes not even completed a second season. 

My answer to that would be Yes, which is why imho, we should adopt a two team stratagy. One to focus on winning European games, One to focus on domestic games. whilst the club builds up it's coffers to be able invest in quality players that can do both.

2 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

Ok let’s compare the form of Rangers to the current World Club Champions who since their winter break have managed:

0-1 v Atletico Madrid without a shot on target.

Fortunate 1-0 away win to bottom club Norwich.

Lucky 3-2 against West Ham at home after being 2-1 down.

0-3 pummeling against Watford.

0-2 and out of the FA Cup against Chelsea.  Two defensive howlers and an impotent attack.

Klopp out?

The point I am making that changes in form coincide with a team that was playing its socks off in the first half of the season and the disruption  of a winter break.   

This is one of the most mental comparisons i've read here.

To make it fair, can you tell me what Liverpool have won last season and are on course to win this year please? 

Cheers. 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Polsters injured, patterson fair enough, dunno if this poisonous period is good for a young player though 

But we agree tav needs to gtf pronto, thats cool for me

Polster apparently due back from injury I think SG said on Tuesday..

Re Tav.  100%.

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

My answer to that would be Yes, which is why imho, we should adopt a two team stratagy. One to focus on winning European games, One to focus on domestic games. whilst the club builds up it's coffers to be able invest in quality players that can do both.

Why so sign so many wingers to not play a formation that incorporates that? Mind boggling 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Polster apparently due back from injury I think SG said on Tuesday..

Re Tav.  100%.

I dont think Polster is gonna make a huge difference. He will offer very little going forward and we rely Tav & Barasic to do so.

The pair of them cant even cross a ball since coming back, wtf is that all about 

3 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

Why so sign so many wingers to not play a formation that incorporates that? Mind boggling 

I don't know, but i'm sure there would be enough in the squad who are itching to get a game, to go for a two team strategy. It's the only way I can see out of this mess without a total rebuild.

Archived